80's UAE Vice Consul of the United States of America | FerrariChat

80's UAE Vice Consul of the United States of America

Discussion in 'Middle East' started by Wade, Aug 19, 2012.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Wade

Wade Three Time F1 World Champ
    Owner

Mar 31, 2006
    East Central, FL
    Full Name:
    Wade O.
    #1 Wade, Aug 19, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Anybody know or remember Harry Nunnemacher? I'm trying to document the history of my Saudi Arabian specification 1988 Ferrari Mondial 3.2 Coupe and his name is on the U.S. Dept of Transportation certification label. So it appears to me that he imported this car to the U.S.

In addition, Harry Nunnemacher was the Vice Consul of the United States of America in Dubai, UAE during the mid to late 80's (or longer?). It's a good possibility that he was a previous (or the first) owner of ZFFWA21T0J0077565.

If anyone has information regarding Mr. Nunnemacher or this Mondial then please comment or PM.

Thanks in advance.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. mseals

mseals Two Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Sep 9, 2007
    Kuwait
    Full Name:
    Mike Seals
  3. Wade

Wade Three Time F1 World Champ
    Owner

Mar 31, 2006
    East Central, FL
    Full Name:
    Wade O.
    Thanks Mike but I don't think so. Perhaps too young for a Vice Consul position (early 20's during the late 80's)? However, my wife reached out to him last week via FB just to be sure and since there's also a possibility that he's related somehow. No reply yet...

Also, we noticed a Nunnemacher family in Wisconsin who are involved in brewing, machinery (Harry) and pro-rally racing (Heath) but haven't contacted them yet.

4. Pav

Pav Formula 3
    Lifetime Rossa

Jan 18, 2006
    Warsaw, Poland
    Full Name:
    Michal
    You'd have to reach Ferrari in Dubai to get more info, and little chance they give you out anything. Best to try to reach the owner itself as you trying to do so far.