$800 For a battery for an FF!!!!!!!! | Page 3 | FerrariChat

$800 For a battery for an FF!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'FF/Lusso' started by msgm1, Sep 4, 2016.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. ChuckStyl5

ChuckStyl5 Karting

Mar 28, 2004
    The Armpit
    Those are the factory tenders that you get if purchased through parts or a replacement for a warranty concern.

The FF battery recommended is a Odyssey battery as they hold a charge much longer and can handle the electronics of that car. The same battery is used in a F12 and California.

And yes the battery cost around $685 (parts only) from the dealer the PC1350 on the Odyssey website is $401

2. CrazyMD

CrazyMD Formula Junior

Mar 10, 2012
    Southern California

Or $350 on Amazon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. otakki

otakki Formula 3

Mar 24, 2016
    For battery, try DieHard Gold EP-49 Model#50749. I think it's mentioned by CrazyMD above. I think it goes for MSRP of $195 or something around there.

4. LeoBRK

LeoBRK Formula Junior

Sep 26, 2010
    NYC
    Full Name:
    Leonardo
    Just got initiated- $650 for a crappy OEM battery and $250 for labor from dealer!!! 2014 FF. Just replaced my 5 year old battery on my 575M with my independent $300 battery and labor and he came out to the car for the install. CRAZY!

5. ttforcefed

ttforcefed F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Aug 22, 2002
    Why didn’t u have the independent do it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. LeoBRK

LeoBRK Formula Junior

Sep 26, 2010
    NYC
    Full Name:
    Leonardo
    It’s under warranty and was stuck inside my garage. I prob should have,,,!! . It was easier though to call roadside and have them jump it and flat bed it all the way to dealer. I got a bit nervous with all the warning lights on etc and didn’t want to have any sort of liability by Changing the battery on my own. Wasn’t sure it was just the battery. Ultimately I wanted a brand new battery and all the warning codes cleared and have the car checked out since it’s still under warranty. Love my independent and going forward I may have to reconsider

ttforcefed likes this.