612 Scaglietti cocktail party.. | FerrariChat

612 Scaglietti cocktail party..

Discussion in 'New York Tri-State' started by benedict, Dec 2, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. benedict

benedict Formula Junior

Nov 6, 2003
    NJ
    Full Name:
    Ben
    Beautiful cars, beautiful women. What more can I say? I'm sure there were many F-chatters there but no way to tell who was who. Very classy and upscale. The supermodels, sunglasses and ponytail crowd.
    I ran into one or two people I know but that was pretty much it. Next time we need nametags!

Ben Caiola

2. red-riot

red-riot Karting

Nov 14, 2003
    Westchester, NY
    Full Name:
    Jon
    I couldn't believe the crowd! Man there was enough silicon to start a microchip concern! I really couldn't concentrate on the cars, it was too much fun watching the people!

Jon

3. AJS328

AJS328 F1 Veteran
    Owner

Apr 23, 2003
    New Jersey
    Full Name:
    Augustine Staino
    I'm sorry I missed it. Sounds like the sights were worth the trip. :)

4. Bob L.

Bob L. Rookie

Dec 18, 2003
    New York City
    Full Name:
    Bob L.
    The 612, shown at Lever House in NYC, is possibly the most disappointing Ferrari I have seen in recent years. It reminds me of the four-seaters in the old 365 series in the 60s. I don't know what they're thinking about! Even the 400 was better in it's time.
    It worries me about the series that will replace the Maranello. Maybe it's time to start looking beyond Ferrari. I hope Maranello understands that there are "options" now.