6 hour layover in Copenhagen... | FerrariChat

6 hour layover in Copenhagen...

Discussion in 'Europe' started by Valenzo, May 11, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Valenzo

Valenzo F1 Veteran

Dec 4, 2010
    IL & NC
    Full Name:
    Ted
    My family of 5 including myself are flying to Rome with a 6 hour layover in Copenhagen... Is that enough time to leave the airport and see a sight or two? It will be 11am. What is there to see and where to have lunch? Do you have a shuttle into the city?

I've never been to your country before, would love to see something outside your airport.

2. barabba

barabba Formula Junior

Jun 7, 2007
    Ticino / Zurich
    Tivoli Park would be great...but really not sure if it's worth to leave the airport for so little time, too hassle. Probably wiser to stay in there. Let's see if anyone more familiar with the place has better tips...

3. zeus93

zeus93 Rookie

Oct 21, 2014
    Yes you can visit Tivoli or Strøget. 6 hours is plenty of time, because the airport is only 20 minutes from the center. There isn't any shuttle but you can take the train or the underground metro from the airport to the city, which is also about 15 min journey. Im from Denmark my self.

And if you go to the walking street called Strøget, you should eat at Shawarma House it is the best Shawarma you will taste any where in the world. And I have eaten shawarma all over the world :)

Hope you will enjoy your stay in Copenhagen :)