575M on craigslist denver | FerrariChat

575M on craigslist denver

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain' started by daveshowey, Jun 23, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. daveshowey

daveshowey Karting

Apr 12, 2013
    Colorado
    Full Name:
    David
    anyone know anything about this car?

2. sketchsk85

sketchsk85 Formula Junior

Aug 1, 2005
    Denver
    Full Name:
    Thomas
    That car ripped past me on I25 about a year ago and was so loud that it hurt my ears with my windows up.

3. vettesrule76

vettesrule76 Formula Junior

Jun 12, 2011
    Full Name:
    Brad
    I'm pretty sure it had a salvage title when it was first put on Craigslist (over a year ago). It's also the same one I filmed when we saw a Veyron, it was perfect timing, they both ripped onto I25, while I was filming in my buddies Focus ST. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXyXgtL7eao)

4. RonnieRenaldi

RonnieRenaldi F1 Rookie

Aug 16, 2004
    Yeah, I saw the car on craigslist last year also.

5. daveshowey

daveshowey Karting

Apr 12, 2013
    Colorado
    Full Name:
    David
    #6 daveshowey, Jun 23, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 23, 2015
    Ha ha, nice commentary!

Thanks for letting the Diablo make an appearance in the cars and coffee video. In the battle of the exhausts I would have to pronounce the f355 spider the winner.

6. vettesrule76

vettesrule76 Formula Junior

Jun 12, 2011
    Full Name:
    Brad
    lol yeah!

I love the Diablo I'm all for the classic exotics.

7. sherpa23

sherpa23 F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 28, 2003
    Rocky Mountains
    Full Name:
    Bastuna
    That car has been wrecked and beat. There are multiple threads on here about it. I talked to two people last year who have tried to get it to run right but couldn't.

I wouldn't touch it with a 10 foot pole. But that's just me. I don't mind if a car needs a little TLC to be made perfect but you can't make a poop into filet mignon or whatever the saying is.

8. jmn

jmn Formula Junior

Jan 31, 2005
    Colorado
    Full Name:
    jmn
    I took my Boxer in for a major service at Scuderia Rampante last year, and when it became clear that it was going to take a while (I decided to put in some stainless valves to avoid the dreaded dropped sodium-filled valve scenario), it seemed like a good idea to buy a 575M to drive until my Boxer was done. The first car I checked out was the one on Denver Craigslist with the wrap. The news is all bad- multiple issues came up on the various vin checks and all the info on FerrariChat was pretty revealing- the car is really trashed. I think I managed to track down the previous purchase on an auction site and it was in the 50s, can't remember exactly. Anyway, it had a bunch of issues and I did not pursue it. I ended up buying another car (black/tan) out of Washington. I will probably sell my it when Dave H. finishes my Boxer, which looks to be soon, so if anyone is seriously looking for a good 575M, feel free to send me a message.