550 ricambi fuel pump gaskets | Page 2 | FerrariChat

550 ricambi fuel pump gaskets

Discussion in '456/550/575' started by 430sixspeed, Jan 5, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. 430sixspeed

430sixspeed Rookie

Apr 23, 2018
    Full Name:
    Mark
    Where did you get the metal covers? And may I ask how much they were?

2. Qavion

Qavion F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 20, 2015
    Sydney
    Full Name:
    Ian Riddell
    Part two of the "Wizard"s 550 fuel pump fix

Looks like he didn't refit the boot. What's the purpose of the boot? Noise suppression? Heat insulation?

3. brembo

brembo Rookie

Mar 15, 2014
    Dublin
    #28 brembo, Jun 23, 2020
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 23, 2020
    Here was my solution to disintegrated rubber parts of my 550 fuel pumps, got plastic plumbing parts at a diy store, I did not have the original rubber gasket pump surround to get specs to make a replica on a 3D printer so I brought all pump parts to diy/builders providers , I will upload more photos later, they have limit on here
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

More detailed photos of hopefully a permanent fix to the disintegrating maranello 550 fuel pump rubber parts, bought this car crashed years ago hence the disintegration of the pump housings, last job before she runs and drives [*** self-promotion deleted ***]. Cheers

Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

430sixspeed likes this.
  4. 430sixspeed

430sixspeed Rookie

Apr 23, 2018
    Full Name:
    Mark
    Good Job!! Thanks for sharing!