Sold - 550 BARCHETTA-RED BOOK-YELLOW/BLACK 5900 mi MINT!! | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Sold 550 BARCHETTA-RED BOOK-YELLOW/BLACK 5900 mi MINT!!

Discussion in 'Cars' started by Yellow Compass, Jun 2, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. fiorano#7

fiorano#7 Karting

Jun 22, 2008
    Wellington Florida
    Full Name:
    Robert
    I completely agree! I regret not purchasing the also Giallo Modena one I looked at in 2001.

2. FastLapp

FastLapp F1 Rookie

Mar 18, 2004
    Rhode Island
    Full Name:
    James
    For me, the Barchetta is one of the most beautiful cars Ferrari has ever built, period. Right behind the 250 California Spider on my all time favorite list. Definitely best looking post-Enzo model.

Good Luck with Sale. I love the giallo color.

cgt000, ralfabco and Auraraptor like this.
  3. dub00

dub00 Rookie

Jun 10, 2016
    Italy is easier to drive a Barchetta than UK :). I would like to drive around Sicily, and Sardinia/Corsica. It was the plan this Summer in fact. I guess not now

4. dub00

dub00 Rookie

Jun 10, 2016
    There are a couple other Ferraris up there for me, the 288 is perhaps my all time favourite, though partly the bias of childhood dreams. In essence however, I completely agree.

FastLapp likes this.
  5. dub00

dub00 Rookie

Jun 10, 2016
    ..ah, 288 wasn´t strictly speaking, post enzo. Got it.

6. Blueboost

Blueboost Rookie

Jan 29, 2011
    So many guys do this with modern era vettes, It drives me nuts for some reason. Polishing the damn paint off a car that's otherwise kept covered in a garage. At least with a Ferrari I can understand that head space.

Beautiful car. I have the 1:18 die cast since I was in high school. It's one of those cars you can never tire of admiring at any angle.

7. Yellow Compass

Yellow Compass F1 Veteran
    Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    SOLD!!! On its way to a very grateful new owner ! ( A special shout out to Ferrari chat —thank you so much for the assist and highlighting of this car ) it’s greatly appreciated :)
    Another dream completed ——

cgt000, lee-o and sixcarbs like this.
  8. ralfabco

ralfabco Two Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 1, 2002
    Dixie
    Full Name:
    Itamar Ben-Gvir
    It's a beautiful car.

After a drive I just clean the bug guts off of the front bumper and mirrors and that is about it. I usually do not wipe the car due to over-cleaning will result in scratched paint. It's ok to have dust on the car.

Auraraptor and dub00 like this.