4th Annual Bermuda Run: June 2 ! | Page 5 | FerrariChat

4th Annual Bermuda Run: June 2 !

Discussion in 'North & South Carolina' started by Ricambi America, May 8, 2007.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. cameronh

cameronh Formula Junior

Apr 6, 2006
    NC
    Full Name:
    Cameron
  2. EnzymaticRacer

EnzymaticRacer F1 Veteran

Feb 27, 2005
    hey Cameron... were you one of the two kids that was outside as I pulled away in the silver 360? If you were, you should have said hey... my dad and I probably would have let you get a better look at the car... maybe next time, eh?

Isn't the F50 one of the sexiest cars ever? I may get shunned a bit on this board by saying this, but I think I tend to prefer it over the F40... but sadly I've never actually seen one moving, I've just seen F40s and 288s out on the track...

3. cameronh

cameronh Formula Junior

Apr 6, 2006
    NC
    Full Name:
    Cameron
    Yes I was, I was the bigger one, and the little one was Jonathan. BTW that car is AMAZING. It sounded AWESOME as you pulled away and gunned it. I wish I could have recorded it, but my battery died :(. I didn't want to bother your dad seeing as he was somewhat trying to sell the car I think.

Yes the F-50 is GORGEOUS. This is the first time I have really been so upclose to all these cars!

4. L8Braker

L8Braker Formula 3

Nov 10, 2003
    Asheville NC
    Full Name:
    Jeremy Stafford
    LEAVE NOW! don't come back!

JK it does sound better though!

5. J. Salmon

J. Salmon F1 Rookie
    Owner

Aug 27, 2005
    VA
    The sport exhaust on that 360 (same as the Stradale) is just phenomenal. The sound from the driver seat is unreal, like it just wants to pull you in the intake and spit you out the back. Is it true he is considering parting with the car?

6. J. Salmon

J. Salmon F1 Rookie
    Owner

Aug 27, 2005
    VA
    The first picture of the 365 GT just became my desktop! Thanks!

7. cameronh

cameronh Formula Junior

Apr 6, 2006
    NC
    Full Name:
    Cameron
    #108 cameronh, Jun 5, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    The silver 360 spyder with the 401K license plate? I think he is I overheard him talking with someone else about selling it. It did sound AMAZING.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

8. EnzymaticRacer

EnzymaticRacer F1 Veteran

Feb 27, 2005
    I think I'll let dad go into more specifics... but I think its more like if he gets the right offer, than maybe... he just placed an order for a 430 spider a bit over a week ago, so he's not sure if he wants to keep both yet or not...

I'm hoping he keeps it. But then again, I don't have to worry about insurance, maintenance, or housing for either of them... so it's easy for me to say keep it.

9. cameronh

cameronh Formula Junior

Apr 6, 2006
    NC
    Full Name:
    Cameron
    Keep both and give you the 360 right? lol
    You are quite a lucky person to have a father kind enough to let you drive the 360!