488 Spider or F8 Tributo | Page 7 | FerrariChat

488 Spider or F8 Tributo

Discussion in '458 Italia/488/F8' started by Yang Yang, Mar 18, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. scarfiotti355

scarfiotti355 Karting

Mar 25, 2009
    Finland
    Full Name:
    Lodovico
    Yang
    488 spider is a great choice ! Congratulation
    but have you not hesitation for the seats? not racing, yet they are beautiful!
    Why your preference? sorry for english

2. c8spidey

c8spidey Formula Junior

Dec 10, 2018
    westchester county ny
    Full Name:
    lou g
    I looked for a while on a pre-owned 488 spider and couldn't rationalize spending spending north of 300k for my Ferrari and having to settle for a car with color and options that I wasn't in love with.So, with that decided to get exactly the color I wanted----white with black painted roof-Cuoio interior with black inserts- carbon fiber steering wheel inserts - white horse shields -cuoio carpets- and upper tunnel in cuoio leather-yellow calipers. Paid 359k. Anyway it's simply gorgeous and one cannot always think about the value or the depreciation 3 years from now.You have to love and enjoy your car and feel euphoric every time I look at at and drive it,which i do.It's ironic that many of us spend tens of thousands of $$$ for over priced vacations and $800 for fancy dinners that are gone instantly but fret over something that you'll enjoy for years and years.I love my decision.

MANDALAY likes this.
  3. Yang Yang

Yang Yang Karting
    BANNED

Mar 15, 2019
    Los Angeles
    Full Name:
    Ferrari F8 Tributo
    Yes, that’s absolutely right! It's almost impossible to find a used car that exactly meets your requirements. Congratulations! Enjoy your 488!