For Sale - 458 Italia radiator fan motor 275045 $50 | FerrariChat

For Sale 458 Italia radiator fan motor 275045 $50

Discussion in 'Ferrari Parts & Collectibles' started by c4b4the04, Oct 27, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. c4b4the04

c4b4the04 Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 9, 2017
    Northern Virginia
    Full Name:
    Cassidy
    This is off of a 2015 Spider, driver side radiator fan motor. Car was tracked and they converted to another cooling system at 3500 miles. I believe these fit all versions of the 458, but you may want to check. I also believe the motor fits either driver or passenger side. This might be a big savings for someone with a squeaky motor.

This has been in my toolbox for a year, I don’t have a use for it but maybe one of you do? This is just the motor, but I’m sure it could be adapted to fit a number of cooling applications as a pull-type fan motor (which is why I kept it.

Spal part number is shown below, it looks like a mid December 2014 production date 351/2014.

$50 usd plus shipping. I’d say a USPS priority flat rate box with insurance is going to be $15 and I’ll pack it up in bubble wrap. PayPal or Venmo payment works for me.

Really rather not ship internationally for now.

Also have a set of matching second gear and a drive gear for first that fit B.B. and Testarossa boxes if you oddly need those as well!

Grazie,
    Cassidy Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat.com mobile app

2. c4b4the04

c4b4the04 Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 9, 2017
    Northern Virginia
    Full Name:
    Cassidy
    Sold. Thanks all, moderator can lock the thread.