400mi trip in TR, Pics and Videos | FerrariChat

400mi trip in TR, Pics and Videos

Discussion in 'Boxers/TR/M' started by xplodee, Sep 2, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. xplodee

xplodee Formula 3

Jan 3, 2017
    Allentown, PA
    Full Name:
    Tim
    Hey All-

Wife and I packed the Shedoni’s and headed up to Limerock Park Historic weekend. What an amazing time. I’ll post pics and vids on this thread.

2. xplodee

xplodee Formula 3

Jan 3, 2017
    Allentown, PA
    Full Name:
    Tim

Don’t mind my buddy, he gets excited lol. He’s in an e28 M5

raysur likes this.
  3. Bradwilliams

Bradwilliams F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

#4 Bradwilliams, Sep 2, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 2, 2019
    That's pretty standard at any Ferrari meetup I have gone to in the country my entire life. You'll have every model there but no Testarossa. They never come out hiding. Even when in the mid to late 90s you would never see them at gatherings. Sad.

Heck I remember even in Indianapolis, maybe 8 years ago I went to the yearly meetup, there was a 288 gto, Boxer, Dino, you name it, it was there. No Testarossas.

There are at least 3 or 4 of them around the Indianapolis area excluding me. I know of two, A black one is about 3 miles northeast of me up the road and I still have yet to see that one LOL.

4. ago car nut

ago car nut F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 29, 2008
    Madison Ohio
    Full Name:
    David A.
    Series II GTO, my favorite!

5. xplodee

xplodee Formula 3

Jan 3, 2017
    Allentown, PA
    Full Name:
    Tim
    I was blown away to see one. And there were two other 250 GTO’s plus two 250 Testarossa’s, one of which was raced that weekend. The other Ferrari’s there were extremely special including this one, owned by Ralf Lauren:

Image Unavailable, Please Login

6. xplodee

xplodee Formula 3

Jan 3, 2017
    Allentown, PA
    Full Name:
    Tim
    More pics, all clean now after the ride home. It rained on the way home which was kinda not so fun. Big tires and no ABS does scare me a bit in the rain. I locked up the front at one point- gonna replace my front tires as they're 8yrs old and probably harder than is safe.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

7. blkdiablo33

blkdiablo33 F1 Rookie

Jul 12, 2004
    great pics thanks for sharing .the tr looks great i say the tr and f 430 are the best buy now adays

xplodee likes this.