400i spotted in Cincinnati today.. | FerrariChat

400i spotted in Cincinnati today..

Discussion in '365 GT4 2+2/400/412' started by bergxu, Jan 18, 2007.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. bergxu

bergxu Formula 3

Aug 16, 2005
    OnTheSerpentMound
    Full Name:
    Aaron
    Anyone on here have their 400i out on I-75 heading down the cut in the hill in Kentucky towards downtown Cincinnati?

Cheers,
    Aaron
    '82 GTSi
    '83 400iA

2. b-mak

b-mak F1 Veteran

Were you looking at yourself in a mirror?

3. imcc

imcc Rookie

Jan 18, 2007
    Yep aaron! this is Dirk from International Motor Car co. I actually have a couple questions for you about it! I just got the the car and i need to get it running properly. 513-708-4866

4. bergxu

bergxu Formula 3

Aug 16, 2005
    OnTheSerpentMound
    Full Name:
    Aaron
    Dirk,

You have a PM. But do check the compression, as Brian said these cars can eat timing chains. Call me if you want to bring the car in to my shop for diagnosis. I just covered about all of the bases there are to cover on my own 400i (the red one you saw when you stopped by to check out that DeLorean).

And Mr. Mak: I could've very well been seeing myself in my mirror however I was too busy kicking myself for not having my own 400i out the other day!!

Cheers,
    Aaron
    '82 GTSi
    '83 400iA

5. bergxu

bergxu Formula 3

Aug 16, 2005
    OnTheSerpentMound
    Full Name:
    Aaron
    Dirk,

You have a PM. But do check the compression, as Brian said these cars can eat timing chains. Call me if you want to bring the car in to my shop for diagnosis. I just covered about all of the bases there are to cover on my own 400i (the red one you saw when you stopped by to check out that DeLorean).

And Mr. Mak: I could've very well been seeing myself in my mirror however I was too busy kicking myself for not having my own 400i out the other day!! By the way, Mr. Entertainment tells me you're hosting a karting event in Toronto? Sorry I couldn't make it, schedule's packed from now till spring.

Cheers,
    Aaron
    '82 GTSi
    '83 400iA

6. b-mak

b-mak F1 Veteran

It would have been a pleasure to host you and the Canadian in Toronto. We've got a new hangout that I think you all will like. Details for that event are here:

http://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/showthread.php?t=133737

I'm keeping my ears open for the brown guy's karting event in the Detroit area and will make the time to get to that one.