3D Electronic ignition - NODIZ - Group buy? | FerrariChat

3D Electronic ignition - NODIZ - Group buy?

Discussion in '308/328' started by itiejim, Apr 12, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. itiejim

itiejim Karting

Dec 9, 2008
    UK
    Full Name:
    James Ashton
    Hi folks, Matt from NODIZ (who's obviously been googling himself!) found the thread I started on fitting NODIZ to my car and contacted me to thank me for the positive feedback.

He mentioned that he's researching the costs involved in the having 308 specific brackets made up to allow easy fitment of throttle position sensor, crank sensor, coils and the ECU. In the meantime he's offered the forum a group buy: for a purchase of 5 units he can offer a 20% discount.

To reiterate; I have no connection with the company and will not gain in any way from a group buy! However, based on my experience with them I'd be happy to recommend them (and would have been even happier had I paid 20% less)!

If anyone wants to pick this one up and run with it contact Matt at Motorsport Electronics:

[email protected]

2. sltillim

sltillim Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 22, 2009
    San Diego
    I liked your previous thread. I'm getting married and the wedding gets my $$ right now. So maybe next year for me. I really liked the results of the 3D aspects. There also aren't any distributors or people who know how to tune it in the US.

3. chris_columbia

chris_columbia Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 5, 2008
    Columbia MD
    Full Name:
    Chris
    What about the rpm tach conversion electronics? 20% off what? 400 pounds? My throttle(QV) is different from yours, so I'm guessing this deal is for carbed car only?

4. itiejim

itiejim Karting

Dec 9, 2008
    UK
    Full Name:
    James Ashton
    Motorsport Electronics managed to sort the tacho out with 5 diodes, which I'm sure they would provide with the kit. As for the price, from memory I paid £369 (or perhaps £389?) with coil packs, crank sensor, basic loom etc. If you run injection this won't be any good for you, though I understand that ME are developing something with wide band lambda which would be suitable in the future.