365GTC/4 for sale ? | FerrariChat

365GTC/4 for sale ?

Discussion in 'Vintage Ferrari Market' started by parkerfe, Feb 23, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. parkerfe

parkerfe F1 World Champ

Sep 4, 2001
    Cumming, Georgia
    Full Name:
    Franklin E. Parker
    Where are some good ones for sale...grigio, dark blue or black...w/non-black interior.

2. parkerfe

parkerfe F1 World Champ

Sep 4, 2001
    Cumming, Georgia
    Full Name:
    Franklin E. Parker
    Good looking car...but, a bit to far away to stop by for a test drive! I'm hoping to find one in the USA somewhere.

3. parkerfe

parkerfe F1 World Champ

Sep 4, 2001
    Cumming, Georgia
    Full Name:
    Franklin E. Parker
    Check out this chopped C4 at www.exoticperformanceplus.com It is a real beauty...but I doubt it is a Scaglietti conversion and certainly not one authorized by Ferrari. But, it sure does look GREAT!

4. Chiaro_Slag

Chiaro_Slag F1 Veteran

Oct 31, 2003
    CA
    Full Name:
    Jerry
    Pretty wild interior also - I like it though. How much does a regular one go for?

5. parkerfe

parkerfe F1 World Champ

Sep 4, 2001
    Cumming, Georgia
    Full Name:
    Franklin E. Parker
    Somewhere between $40k to $80k.

6. tritone

tritone F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 8, 2003
    On the Rock
    Full Name:
    James
  7. Texas Forever

Texas Forever Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Apr 28, 2003
    Texas!
  8. PWehmer

PWehmer Formula 3

Oct 15, 2002
    Surrounded by Water
    That looks nice. I like how they painted the front bumper to match.
    With 68K miles it's been driven.

I like thier copper/gold Dino they have also.

9. Texas Forever

Rossa Subscribed

Apr 28, 2003
    Texas!
    Chris has very nice cars. About the worst you can say is that they are over restored. Ain't bad for the worst thing that you can say.

Dale

10. snj5

snj5 F1 World Champ

Feb 22, 2003
    San Antonio
    Full Name:
    Russ Turner
    Beautiful cars. No bargains, though.
    Interesting comment on their website is that they will only sell to a license dealer, and will charge you an additional fee if you are not for them to provide one. Is that a Texas law?
    Agree the C4 is pretty!

11. michael bayer

michael bayer Formula 3

Aug 4, 2004
    FRANKLIN: I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR ONE AS DESCRIBED FOR TWO YEARS, MOST ALL SEEM TO HAVE BEEN REPAINTED IN RESALE RED. FOR WHAT ITS WORTH, MY 330GT WAS 9 YEARS IN THE FINDING. STILL, I AM ABOUT TO GIVE UP, GET A NICE EXAMPLE AND TOSS IN ANOTHER 15K FOR A PAINT JOB. EVEN THEN, SAY WHITE ONES, ARE VERY SCARCE. I HAVE SEEN NEARLY ALL THE RESALE REDS, THERE ARE SOME NICE ONES AND CAN PRIVATELY SHARE THOSE OBSERVATIONS SHOULD YOU CHANGE YOUR MIND. ONE OTHER POINT, A FORMER EMPLOYEE OF CHINETTI MOTORS TOLD ME THAT CHINETTI HAD ENZO CONVINCED TO PAINT THE BUMPERS IN THE '73 GTC/4s, TO MAKE THEM MORE SALEABLE IN THE US. AT THE LAST MINUTE ENZO CUT HIS LOSSES AND SHUT DOWN THE LINE. MICHAEL BAYER

12. Texas Forever

Rossa Subscribed

Apr 28, 2003
    Texas!
    Basically, the shop is the owner's personal collection that he trades. From what I've been told you will never see a "resale red."

But, yes, as a Texas dealer, he has to charge a separate fee if he sells to a non-dealer.

While their prices seem high, they are more in line with the philoposhy of paying for the restoration, with the car for free. For example, they just sold a beautiful 365 GTC for $140k. This might seem high, but it was actually a hell of a deal.

Frank, the manager's name is Danny Krutz (sp?). Give him a call if you are interested. He and the rest of the gang are some of the best in the bidness!

Dale

13. ralfabco

ralfabco Two Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 1, 2002
    Dixie
    Full Name:
    Itamar Ben-Gvir

Me thinks Dr. Tax is looking for a classic this time !!

14. parkerfe

parkerfe F1 World Champ

Sep 4, 2001
    Cumming, Georgia
    Full Name:
    Franklin E. Parker
    The C4 does look better with the bumpers painted, but I will still have to change them back black myself. I am a little concerned as to why the seat covers were not removed before taking photos to help sell the car...what's under there ... worn out or torn seats I suspect?