365GT luggage for sale auction | FerrariChat

365GT luggage for sale auction

Discussion in '365 GT4 2+2/400/412' started by PBE624, Nov 26, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Ferraridoc

Ferraridoc F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Jun 20, 2012
    Gold Coast, Aust.
    Full Name:
    Patrick
    Sounds a bit dodgy. I don't believe Schedoni made luggage sets for the 365

2. VetroresinaNL

VetroresinaNL Formula 3
    BANNED

Oct 25, 2012
    The Netherlands
    Full Name:
    Vetroresina
    You are correct!

3. Al Campbell

Al Campbell Formula Junior
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Nov 22, 2013
    Australia
    VetroresinaNL likes this.
  4. VetroresinaNL

VetroresinaNL Formula 3
    BANNED

Oct 25, 2012
    The Netherlands
    Full Name:
    Vetroresina
    I love what I seen in there!! Great collection.

5. Marcel Massini

Marcel Massini Two Time F1 World Champ
    Honorary

Mar 2, 2005
    Are you just trying to post everywhere the stuff that has zero to do with these cars? You tried the same already with 250 Lusso…………and finally the thread was moved.
    Are you a salesperson or what is the intention for posting the same everywhere?

Marcel Massini

Schumi likes this.
  6. theunissenguido

theunissenguido Formula 3
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Jan 21, 2004
    Argent/Brasil
    Full Name:
    Guido
    VAVATO is an auction house that put low prices to attrack attention....see also the prices for cars. Ridiculous low prices and when auction is going, cars are not sold...apearing again after some weeks with higher prices ! They are just fishing to see at what point the price can go.

Guido

7. PBE624

PBE624 Formula Junior

Jan 18, 2005
    De Panne Belgium
    Full Name:
    Frank
    When I still had my 308 and 328, I was always on the lookout for the original Schedoni luggage set that came as an option with the car. I was finally able to buy a set because someone on F-chat notified me of a set for sale for a decent price.

Since I have no knowledge of what a set of Schedoni luggage for these older vintage cars looks like, I cannot say if what is offered is original or not, but those that are interested will know, and will also have an idea of the right price. I do think that there may be enthusiast that are looking for them on ebay etc...

Unfortunately, it seems that for the vintage cars, some do not like to see these kind of posts, so I will no longer be putting them in this forum... .

And, as said before, I am not involved in these sales and have no interest in them.
    Cheers,
    Frank