365 GT/4 17393 on ebay | Page 3 | FerrariChat

365 GT/4 17393 on ebay

Discussion in '365 GT4 2+2/400/412' started by ArtS, Aug 9, 2008.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. judge4re

judge4re F1 World Champ

Apr 26, 2003
    Never home
    Full Name:
    Dr. Dumb Ass
    I also found the modern rubber is much better on the track as well, but then you find the brakes lacking...

2. alastairhouston

alastairhouston Formula Junior

Apr 19, 2009
    Largs Scotland UK
    Full Name:
    Alastair Houston
    Spot on Brettski
    best bang for buck on the planet.
    Certainly anyone would be lucky to own that car for starters as it is so rare and then deal with issues all which in my opinion are worth dealing with. The fantastic thing is because these cars were put together by humans and they can be fixed by humans they will last the next 150 years impossible with modern computerised junk built for a fleeting period only.Frankly there is nothing that cant be dealt with reasonably. The opportunity to get a hold of a 365 doesnt come around too much.
    Regards
    Alastair

3. brettski

brettski Formula 3

Feb 29, 2004
    north of toronto
    Full Name:
    brett swaykoski
    the thing is, my man, you've got the rarest of the bunch by a wide, wide margin...and the one that would be my first choice.
    i love 365 GT4's, but i've always considered myself a 400 guy...and sooner than later, i'll have the GT to partner the Auto, but not at the expense of parting with mine.
    i'm thrilled that you love your car as you do !

all the best,

brett

4. alastairhouston

alastairhouston Formula Junior

Apr 19, 2009
    Largs Scotland UK
    Full Name:
    Alastair Houston
    Good man Brettski
    Keep up the good work looking after those folks Stateside/Canada they are lucky to have you. I am happily working away on mine here and promise to keep her right. On bodywork just now and shes in bits so its appreciated the encouragement of a fellow fan of the 400GT
    Regards
    Alastair

5. PSk

PSk F1 World Champ

Nov 20, 2002
    Tauranga, NZ
    Full Name:
    Pete
    It will be cut up now for another replica ...

Pete