360 Spider Spotted in OK | FerrariChat

360 Spider Spotted in OK

Discussion in 'Midwest - USA (NE, KS, OK, MO, AR)' started by RossoCorsaItaly, Sep 11, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. RossoCorsaItaly

RossoCorsaItaly F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Jun 9, 2004
    LA
    Full Name:
    Kevin
    It was in Norman going down the other side of the road. It had challenge grills and it was a Rosso Corsa 360 Spider. I'm pretty much speechless, anyone seen it before?

2. Jimi900

Jimi900 Formula Junior

Jul 8, 2004
    Tulsa, OK
    I saw two F cars this weekend in Tulsa. I saw a Dark blue late 80's TR, and a really pretty red 355.. I saw the 355 form my apartment parked in a parking lot about 100 yards away. jumped in my WRX and went over there, it was a really nice car. It had been really looked ofter. wish I had one....

3. maranello_maniac

Apr 25, 2004
    central arkansas
    Full Name:
    josh b
    a few weeks ago i saw a red 360 spider here in tulsa same description red/black top it also had the modular wheels
    where did you see the blue tr i've seen two red ones a while back

4. Jimi900

Jimi900 Formula Junior

Jul 8, 2004
    Tulsa, OK
    I saw the Dark Blue TR getting on the Creek TP heading west on from Memoral. I have seen Two Red TR's a couple of years back. I saw the Red 355 in the Parking lot at 96th and Riversiade...

5. RossoCorsaItaly

Rossa Subscribed

Jun 9, 2004
    LA
    Full Name:
    Kevin
    lol today I was on Shields blvd and I happened to glance over at a dealership that was 50ft away from me. In between those Toyotas and Hondas I saw something that really caught my eye. At first I couldn't believe it but from the front I saw what I had believed to be a Ferrari F40. We pulled a quick U turn and drove closer only to find out that it was a replica that looked like complete **** besides the front. My hopes were up.

btw saw a 308 in Norman.

6. seschroeder

seschroeder Formula Junior

Apr 25, 2002
    Alexandria, VA
    Full Name:
    Steve Schroeder
    What color was the 308??? I've only seen a red one here in OKC - and then only once.

7. RossoCorsaItaly

Rossa Subscribed

Jun 9, 2004
    LA
    Full Name:
    Kevin
    Red, I have a pic of it but it sucks because I used my camera phone and was really far away. I've also seen a red one in OKC but it didn't have factory wheels, this one did.

8. seschroeder

seschroeder Formula Junior

Apr 25, 2002
    Alexandria, VA
    Full Name:
    Steve Schroeder
    Haven't seen the one without factory wheels but then I rarely get to Norman. Mine is black.