360 service technician needed | FerrariChat

360 service technician needed

Discussion in 'California (Southern)' started by DMcCaulley, Jun 19, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. DMcCaulley

DMcCaulley Rookie

Jun 19, 2021
    Upland, California
    Full Name:
    Doug McCaulley
    I own a 2002 360 Spider. I am due for a belt service and I am trying to locate a certified Ferrari service near Upland California. I have left messages for Ferrari of New Port Beach and an independent Ferrari service in Costa Mesa but I can not even get a call back. CNC Motors in Upland used to service my car but they are now out of business. Any suggestions or recommendations?

2. TTR

TTR F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Mar 29, 2007
    Riverside, CA
    Full Name:
    Timo
    Plenty of threads for the topic in this sub-forum and most have any number of recommendations or shilling.
    Just use the search function.

3. B R

B R F1 Rookie

Aug 31, 2005
    Los Angeles, CA
    Full Name:
    B R
    Welcome to Fchat. You might want to put your location in your profile info. It could be useful for something like someone recommending a shop that's close to you vs. far away.

4. DMcCaulley

DMcCaulley Rookie

Jun 19, 2021
    Upland, California
    Full Name:
    Doug McCaulley
    I am about 50 miles east of Los Angeles.

5. Way2fast

Way2fast Formula 3

May 24, 2006
    Santa Barbara County
    Full Name:
    Sam
    I only use Ferrari of Las Vegas (a 400 mile drive from Santa Barbara County). Rich Kanksy is the most honest service manager I have ever worked with.

Sent from my SM-P610 using FerrariChat.com mobile app

6. RWP137

RWP137 Formula 3

Apr 29, 2013
    AZ
    Full Name:
    Rick
    I’d use Damian in Van Nuys or Randy in Yorba Linda

sparetireless and shawdut like this.
  7. TTR

TTR F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Mar 29, 2007
    Riverside, CA
    Full Name:
    Timo
    Interesting.
    Is this due to convenience combining service with some other reason(s) to visit L.V. or just that nobody closer qualifies for your expectations ?

8. ag512bbi

ag512bbi F1 Veteran
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Nov 8, 2003
    So. Cal
    Full Name:
    Armen
    Ferrari Service of Costa Mesa moved to 750 W. 17th St. In Costa Mesa. He teamed up with Arena Motors, Steve Arena.
    714-587-8282

9. RonH

RonH Formula 3

May 29, 2016
    Newport Coast, California
    Full Name:
    Ron H
    Doug, you are lucky you still have possession of your car! (Sorry, I know that is a bad joke for some who are still in the throws of the CNC fiasco). As mentioned there are a number of threads on this site with a lot of recommendations. The two most common are Craig at Fast Cars in Redondo Beach and Randy Tippets at RMT in Yorba Linda. Given your location RMT would probably be the best. I use Randy myself and in fact my car is there right now for an AC leak. Great guy and good prices.

sparetireless and shawdut like this.
  10. DMcCaulley

DMcCaulley Rookie

Jun 19, 2021
    Upland, California
    Full Name:
    Doug McCaulley
    Thank you for the information. I will give RMT a call.

sparetireless likes this.
  11. Ducati

Ducati Formula Junior

Jan 23, 2004
    So. Cal
    Full Name:
    Joe
    I use Eugenio in San Dimas. He is near you. He did a belt change on my Stradale 2 years ago and he does all my annual services as well 626-484-7933

12. DMcCaulley

DMcCaulley Rookie

Jun 19, 2021
    Upland, California
    Full Name:
    Doug McCaulley
    Thank for this information. I will give Eugenio a call.

13. Blackfin

Blackfin Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 12, 2014
    Southern California
    Was using the search to try to find out of CNC motors actually performed major services on older Ferraris and came up to this thread.
    I am wondering if anyone knows if they did or used them and what was their opinion? The reason I am asking is I am looking at a TR for sale for a friend and the prior engine out major was supposedly done by them, but I didn't know that they had someone there capable of working on these cars and the invoice is extremely vague and doesn't mention what was specifically done.

On another note to OP and not to completely thread jack, if you haven't found someone you like Ferrari Technologies in Orange isn't that far from you. Not the quickest but knowledgeable and very reasonable on prices, have been going there for a dozen years.