360 Modena Recall Campaign Number Info | FerrariChat

360 Modena Recall Campaign Number Info

Discussion in '360/430' started by JustoH, Jan 15, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. JustoH

JustoH Rookie

Jan 15, 2018
    Full Name:
    Justin Harris
    Hi all ! I'm new to the forum from Queensland Australia. I'm in the process of buying my first Ferrari (360 Modena) UK import.

Does anyone know what recall campaign C24000028 is ?

Thank you in advance :)

2. Ghostdiver

Ghostdiver Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 18, 2005
    Southeast Texas
    Full Name:
    Wally Hollar
    I looked through the recall/tech bulletin listing that I have and nothing came up. Usually the tech bulletin is a 4 digit number from what I am seeing. Google search only reveled your question.....
    If you give your VIN number to the dealer, they should be able to run it and tell you what recalls/campaigns have been completed and if any are pending.

3. Hypek9

Hypek9 Karting

Apr 9, 2012
    Australia
    Contact Ferrari Brisbane and supply the VIN to service manager and he should be able to tell you all recall work performed on the car. I purchased a UK import also and zagamies was able to assure me no recalls were outstanding and what had been performed. Which car are you looking at?? Good luck

4. fotostars

fotostars Formula Junior

Feb 6, 2015
    Bay Area
    Hey, was looking for it as well and found this thread. I have a car I'm looking at that came back with the same number. C24000028.
    The only thing the dealer could tell me was: "6 screws ring" . I'm guessing this is about the starter ring on the flywheel that got upgraded from 3 bolts to 6 but that's only my guess. They couldn't tell me more.
    I looked up the PDF for the starter ring and I can't find this C24xxx number anywhere, so I really don't know.

5. rudkinjc

rudkinjc Rookie

Apr 27, 2019
    Jacksonville Fl
    Full Name:
    Joe C Rudkin II
    Does anyone know exactly the C24000028 Recall Campaign is for the 360 Modena?

6. MalcQV

MalcQV F1 Rookie

Oct 11, 2004
    Manchester, UK
    Full Name:
    Malc Holden
    It's a replacement variator? I'm not sure what's different about it however. It was suggested to me that it was more about the torque used to fasten it on and the method used. I do not know that for fact though.