Wanted - 360 Gated Spider | FerrariChat

Wanted 360 Gated Spider

Discussion in 'Ferraris' started by SonnyCrocket, Sep 29, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. SonnyCrocket

SonnyCrocket Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

May 26, 2018
    Hey All -

I wanted to get some feelers out for a 360 gated spider. A must is a red exterior, but I'm not particular about the interior colors. I'm also leaning towards a low mile example, but will consider something in the 10-15k range. Thanks in advance for the help.

2. EastMemphis

EastMemphis Formula 3
    Owner Silver Subscribed

May 25, 2019
    Memphis, TN
    Full Name:
    John
    You can expect to pay in the neighborhood of $120k for a Haggerty's #2+ rated car.

I suggest forgetting about the mileage on the clock. Low mile examples are guaranteed to be garage queens and likely will have multiple problems getting back to a reliable, usable car. Figure anything around 20k miles as pretty normal. Over 30k might be considered high mileage and have a decent discount on price. Red, as in Rosso Corsa, are going to be the most expensive and hard to find.

I got a really nice Azzurro California (light blue metallic) example earlier this month.

3. SonnyCrocket

SonnyCrocket Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

May 26, 2018

Thanks for the color and that’s great feedback. I was close on a 2001 17k mile example, but the paint was badly chipped and there was fiberglass damage on the rocker. It just didn’t feel right for $90k, at the time.

EastMemphis likes this.
  4. innerstrength1@

innerstrength1@ Karting

Jan 29, 2017
    Charleston, SC
    Full Name:
    Dan B
    IMHO don’t be scared off by low mileage cars provided they’ve been regularly driven and properly maintained. I’ve got a very low miles ‘99 gated coupe that gets “exercised” regularly and has been completely trouble free through several years of ownership. Good luck with your search.

SonnyCrocket and EastMemphis like this.
  5. BDubbs

BDubbs Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 9, 2019
    WA State
    Full Name:
    B Dubbs
    90k for 17k miles could be a steal... if the vehicle is in good shape overall, you can repaint the front bumper.... it has to be done to keep a clean car over time. If the car has good records and is clean I would buy all day at 90k for a gated in great shape and refresh the paint up front.(others may disagree) My 02 cents. Loving my gated i bought with 20k on the clock last year. No regrets, it's an amazing car!

Sent from my SM-N960U using FerrariChat.com mobile app

6. indyheel

indyheel Rookie

Aug 3, 2013
    Carmel IN
    Full Name:
    Sarat Koneru
    I have a gated '01 Spider, Rosso Corsa/Tan. Awarded Platino at FCA International Concours in 2016. The car is somewhat of a unicorn in that it is highly optioned with front/rear Challenge Grills, Scuderia Shields, Daytona seats, and Red calipers. I believe that was every available option in '01. Documented Variator update, detailed service records, all books, tools, 3 fobs, factory car cover and seat covers in original bag. It has 13,500 miles and is very reliable. Zero issues during my almost 6 years of ownership including several 400 mile road trips. Had no intention of ever selling, but willing to discuss offers in the $120k range. You can reach me at 317-709-4579.

ml65 and SonnyCrocket like this.
  7. SonnyCrocket

SonnyCrocket Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

May 26, 2018

Thank you. I’ll message you for more details.

8. Bthesixthree

Bthesixthree Formula Junior
    BANNED

Dec 18, 2013
    CA
    Full Name:
    B
    Any interest in a mint '02 Rosso Corsa with Crema interior with 14,500 miles? Owner has owned it since '04. Loaded with factory options such as Challenge Rear Grill, Carbon Engine Compartment, Hi-Power Premium Audio, 2-Piece Modular Wheels, Shields, and Electric Daytona Seats. Really nice example of an F1 Trans Spider.

9. eskanday

eskanday Karting

Jun 21, 2017
    I'm in process of listing my 2003 F360 spider with 12300 miles, gated, very clear, red, tan, serviced in perfect condition. No accidents. I'm the third owner. I will be listing it for 115k