360 cs replica build | FerrariChat

360 cs replica build

Discussion in '360/430' started by Aj360, Jul 31, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Aj360

Aj360 Karting

Dec 28, 2018
    Sydney
    Full Name:
    A j -aj
    So been building a 360 cs replica .. it’s not 100% replica but done

front bar
    Skirts
    Petrol flap
    Deck lid
    Muffler
    Tcu
    Wheels
    Grills
    Speedo
    Stripe
    Mirrors
    Dash speedo

Here’s some pics of it finished at the painters ..just need to fit the boot carbon louvers and the diffuser so far very happy ...fitting the gruppe m carbon airbox as well
    Going to slam it bit more at the front and back

Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. 02360spider

02360spider Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

May 27, 2015
    Dartmouth
    Full Name:
    Richard oliveira
    Oem deck lid or just the skin? And mirrors oem folding power or gt style? Either way looks good.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Aj360 likes this.
  3. Aj360

Aj360 Karting

Dec 28, 2018
    Sydney
    Full Name:
    A j -aj
    Is a skin man but the way the boys did it here copied a genuine straddle so it was spot on ;) mirrors are not folding I looked for them but these are still great ... there’s few things I added that day badges on the skirts the cs rear grill badge few other things .. was a bit of a process but definitely shapes the car better .. :)

02360spider likes this.
  4. sherrillt

sherrillt Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

Jan 1, 2009
    Northern Virginia
    Closer pics of mirrors? Which ones did you use.

02360spider and Aj360 like this.
  5. Aj360

Aj360 Karting

Dec 28, 2018
    Sydney
    Full Name:
    A j -aj
    Got them off the net man not the best fun to fit they look great tho ;) pretty sure all the ones that are not genuine cs are this style .. will get Some better pics when I get it home ;)

6. brookliner7

brookliner7 Formula Junior

May 5, 2018
    San Antonio, TX
    Full Name:
    Hans
    Looking great!
    May I ask where you got the side skirts, rear deck skin and front bumper from?
    Any pics of the interior, i see some nice seats in there!

Aj360 and sherrillt like this.
  7. Aj360

Aj360 Karting

Dec 28, 2018
    Sydney
    Full Name:
    A j -aj

Hey man got the kit off one the members on here his stuff is good rizzo is his name .. I got a decent deal with him here .. I will post better pics of everything .. the paint on the car is 3 layer pearl so pops mad in better lighting

sherrillt and brookliner7 like this.
  8. RANDY6005

RANDY6005 Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 9, 2017
    Jacksonville
    Full Name:
    RANDY
    Did you do a color change ? Next carbon ceramic brake kit ? Are going to install lexan rear glass ?

Aj360 likes this.
  9. RANDY6005

RANDY6005 Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 9, 2017
    Jacksonville
    Full Name:
    RANDY
    Looks great man !

Aj360 likes this.
  10. chnco

chnco Formula Junior

Dec 20, 2014
    Atlanta, GA
    Full Name:
    Allen C
    Aj360 likes this.
  11. Aj360

Aj360 Karting

Dec 28, 2018
    Sydney
    Full Name:
    A j -aj
    Hey man the car was originally red ..but when I got it .. I bought it from a place they have like 60 cars royals Ferrari’s lambos g wagons .. they bare metal spray there cars this special white it’s little tricky to see in the
    Pics now .. but it’s a 3 layer pearl it’s a mad colour has a light gold sparkle threw it :)

Lexin glass hmmm hard to get here man I am thinking going back to cat delete pipes slapping this oddessy batterie in for more weight loss ..at the moment the Trims full red only thing that is black is the wheel .. would love to slap the oem straddle door cards on and my mates keen to rip the red out which is still perfect condition and go alcantarra full red again

RANDY6005 likes this.