360 Code Question | FerrariChat

360 Code Question

Discussion in 'Technical Q&A' started by Neil22, Oct 4, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Neil22

Neil22 Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 4, 2018
    Oxford CT
    Full Name:
    Neil Silberkleit
    Good Afternoon team Ferrari:
    I had some pending codes in my car after cleaning the back of the engine that I cleared.
    None were related to the new codes that just showed up after the drive cycle.

After clearing the codes I ran the car till if fully warmed up and no codes re-appeared so I turned off the batters and ran the car through the drive cycle. When I returned home there were new pending codes on the left bank:
    P0300 - random misfires
    P0301- Cylinder 1 major emissions

there is no CLE and the car ran fine. Actually ran better than the last few days.
    Any advice would be welcome - I need to get the car through emission this month before storing the car for the winter.

it seems I am chasing codes ever since replacing the thermostat and cleaning up after the mess.
    the car has not had a CLE light?

2. EastMemphis

EastMemphis Formula 3
    Owner Silver Subscribed

May 25, 2019
    Memphis, TN
    Full Name:
    John
    I see the 301 code as a misfire. If you haven't already changed out your COP's, it might be time. If you've recently done so, I suggest swapping cyl 1 with another one, probably on another bank just to be sure, and see if the problem moves.

Image Unavailable, Please Login

Qavion likes this.
  3. Neil22

Neil22 Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 4, 2018
    Oxford CT
    Full Name:
    Neil Silberkleit
    That was fast! I have not changed the coils and the car has 38,000 miles looks like it's time to change them all just to be sure not I know a few have been changed.
    Thanks