360 Challenge Brake Caliper Rebuild Kit | FerrariChat

360 Challenge Brake Caliper Rebuild Kit

Discussion in 'Challenge/GT Cars/Track' started by GLENN@TEAM AI, Oct 12, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. GLENN@TEAM AI

GLENN@TEAM AI Karting
    Sponsor

Jun 8, 2018
    Full Name:
    Glenn Butler
    As most of you who own these cars are probably aware, Ferrari only sells the entire caliper, and not a kit to rebuild them. Does anyone know a Brembo kit number or has anyone used a micrometer on the pistons to get a handle on what size o-rings / pistons, etc to order? Anyone who owns one who has rebuilt the calipers? Where did you get the parts from?

2. KWMack

KWMack Rookie

Oct 2, 2012
    Lewiston, NY
    Full Name:
    Kyle
    I have not yet had to rebuild the calipers on my 360 Challenge, but I did have an issue identifying the mystery Brembos that were on my Formula Atlantic. Contact Race Technologies at https://www.racetechnologies.com/contact/replacement-parts. They handle Brembo's racing applications in the U.S. They were very helpful in identifying the caliper, all of the associated part numbers, and finding me a shop that had the pistons, seals and crossover tubes.

Good luck. If you do find the answer, please pass it along as I am sure I will be doing rebuilds in the future.

3. PenP

PenP Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Jun 20, 2006
    Los Angeles
    Full Name:
    Pen Pendleton
    Great tip on the website, thanks.