355 Owners Map | Page 3 | FerrariChat

355 Owners Map

Discussion in '348/355' started by drbob101, Feb 8, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Mmckee

Mmckee Formula 3
    BANNED Silver Subscribed

Sep 30, 2016
    Alta Loma, Ca
    Full Name:
    Mike
    I just added myself, then read the above, so I'll update with my user name & a photo

2. Roth

Roth Formula Junior

Apr 1, 2016
    Pepsi Generation
    Roughly two scores and a decade ago America was an open society. There was sex, drugs and no one cared to videotape it. It was a time for tuning in. Turning on. And dropping out meant taking a break from the norm. It was the "bestest" time in America history. Unfortunately my parents didn't time it right. I was born a decade too late. Fifty years later, today we are a reclusive society by comparison. Nudity in public gets you arrested. Britany Spear pantiless pic exiting a car gets more exposure than fake news. And the 355's takes the same stage as the unicorn. With over 11,000 in existence. The "mostest" of all Ferrari, I have yet to see one in the wild or on the street. Only in books, TV shows and Internet forums like Fchat. If I didn't have one, I did t think it exists at all. Common folks, show your unicorn on the map. Thanks for listening :)

3. ClydeM

ClydeM F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Nov 4, 2003
    Wayne, NJ
    Full Name:
    Clyde E. McMurdy
    Makes sense, really.

Wisconsin makes cheese
    Cows milk is needed for cheese
    Cows hate loud noises for producing milk
    Ferraris make loud noises

4. eyeman1234

eyeman1234 Formula 3
    Owner

Dec 25, 2006
    Boca Raton, FL
  5. Henry Onid

Henry Onid Rookie

Oct 15, 2020
    Full Name:
    Henry Onid
    When I attempt to view the map it states "This map is currently frozen. To unfreeze, please Upgrade the account that owns this map to one of our paid plans for more visits. In case the map is not owned by any account, Sign-Up for the service and claim the map with a paid account." If anyone knows if there's an alternate way to access it or if there is a new link please let me know. Thank you.

6. PaulK

PaulK F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 24, 2004
    Michigan
    Full Name:
    Paul
    Wouldn't Google Maps work for this?