355 exhaust gaskets | FerrariChat

355 exhaust gaskets

Discussion in '348/355' started by evo11, Oct 12, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. evo11

evo11 Karting

Sep 21, 2020
    Full Name:
    K
    Guys, I plan to do exhaust inspections, catalysts, manifolds, etc. Is there a gasket list somewhere or a store in Europe I can buy? I saw that it is also worth replacing the clamps with new ones?
    Thanks
    K

2. lanab

lanab Formula Junior

Feb 21, 2016
    Stockholm, Sweden
    Eurospares in the UK and buy high quality clamps from Hill Engineering or Superformance in the UK and you are all set.

3. evo11

evo11 Karting

Sep 21, 2020
    Full Name:
    K
    how about ferrari dealership?

4. PaulK

PaulK F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 24, 2004
    Michigan
    Full Name:
    Paul
    The Cauley Ferrari has them for sure, I just bought some. :)

5. Qavion

Qavion F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 20, 2015
    Sydney
    Full Name:
    Ian Riddell
    I don't think clamps fail all that often, so it's really a matter of how much pride you have in the appearance of your car. Hill Engineering (UK) make some shiny new ones.

Like going to any dealer, you usually pay more (for experience and, in some cases, speed if the dealer is nearby and has ready stock). Dealers in the UK seem to be fighting back against independents by offering cheaper maintenance even on older cars (but I'm not sure about parts)

According to Ricambi USA, online catalogues at independent parts seller websites may become harder to find in the future, so figuring out which parts you need will become a little harder, so shopping at dealers will be necessary for some (or stretching the goodwill at FChat).

You seem a little reticent to provide your exact location. European FChat members may be able to help with your decisions if we know exactly where you are located.

6. evo11

evo11 Karting

Sep 21, 2020
    Full Name:
    K
    Thanks for answers. Im located in Poland. How many clamps are in the exhaust? 2 or 4?

7. evo11

evo11 Karting

Sep 21, 2020
    Full Name:
    K
    btw. Ferrari dealer is best source for this sort of stuff, and also cheapest.

8. PaulK

PaulK F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 24, 2004
    Michigan
    Full Name:
    Paul
    Just FYI it will be hard to get the clamps off the catalytic converters, you'll need either a press or some way to separate them as they are held in by friction.