275GTS Interior parts | FerrariChat

275GTS Interior parts

Discussion in 'Vintage (thru 365 GTC4)' started by prance, Jun 14, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. prance

prance Formula Junior

May 4, 2005
    Agoura Hills
    Full Name:
    morris
    I'm restoring my 275GTS and I find that I'm missing some door and dash parts, along with some assorted other interior pieces. Anyone have any parts, any condition, or can direct me to someone familiar with them who can re-make them.
    I would be very appreciative.
    Morris

2. lancia

lancia Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Jan 18, 2004
    Morris, Suggest try Brandoli in Italy

3. Rifledriver

Rifledriver Three Time F1 World Champ

Apr 29, 2004
    Austin TX
    Full Name:
    Brian Crall
    If you do not want to deal with someone off shore you might speak to Bob Smith in Texas, Motion Products in Wisconsin or David Carte in Virginia. All have very well known extensive restoration experience with Ferrari's of that period. If calling Motion Products I'd probably talk to Dustin Wetmore.

TTR likes this.
  4. enio45

enio45 Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

May 16, 2004
    Gilbert, AZ
    Full Name:
    Ed
    what parts do u need - we made a number of 330 GTC parts and can possible help you

5. prance

prance Formula Junior

May 4, 2005
    Agoura Hills
    Full Name:
    morris
    I need the drivers side door top, the interior trim at the top of the windshield, where the mirror attaches, the bottom pieces under the dash. I have a NOS driver's side door top that is about 2 " too short, so I assume it is for a 330GTC.

6. TTR

TTR F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Mar 29, 2007
    Riverside, CA
    Full Name:
    Timo
    While I’m not sure which exact pieces you’re referring to, but since most of the (exterior/interior) coach work components and construction in “vintage” era Ferraris and similar cars seems to be relatively simplistic, I would imagine that any experienced (and local to you ?) restoration (or upholstery) shop worth their hourly rate should be able to fabricate or find what is needed, especially if you have or can find something like a the opposite side or one of multiple items to use as a template.

7. enio45

enio45 Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

May 16, 2004
    Gilbert, AZ
    Full Name:
    Ed
    IT would be helpful to have a pic of what you need. most of what you ask for we have made for gtc, so maybe it the design is the same etc, or close we can modify the parts.....

i dont know what u mean by bottom pieces un the dash mean? pics?

TTR likes this.