21ST CENTURY FOX PAYS $20 MILLION | FerrariChat

21ST CENTURY FOX PAYS $20 MILLION

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by GPM, Sep 6, 2016.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. GPM

GPM Formula Junior

Mar 26, 2015
    Vancouver BC
    its reported that 21st century fox has settled the sexual suit with Greta Van Susteren, for $20 million, workplace sexual harassment is a serious issue, however, i'm going to start wearing a skirt! give me the $20 million and then quit your job due to the stress of it all,,

2. zudnic

zudnic Formula 3

Nov 13, 2014
    Vancouver
    It was Gretchen Carlson who got the $20million. They fired Van Susteren and took her show off the air.

3. zudnic

zudnic Formula 3

Nov 13, 2014
    Vancouver
    Correction Greta Van Susteren's contract was near its end. She decided not too renew. Fox took her off the air early.

4. TheMayor

TheMayor Nine Time F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Feb 11, 2008
    Vegas baby
    She was not happy they stopped her show from being after O'Reilly. Her numbers tanked ever since.

She'll find a place somewhere in cable land. There's so much airtime to fill today everyone is running reruns all day long and infomercials all night long.

5. zudnic

zudnic Formula 3

Nov 13, 2014
    Vancouver
    True they need content all over. I'm a Fox News fan but find all the talking heads basically cover the same issue. Gets boring after awhile.