2018 SC FCA Calendar | FerrariChat

2018 SC FCA Calendar

Discussion in 'North & South Carolina' started by ChipM, Jan 7, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. ChipM

ChipM Rookie

Jan 1, 2013
    Spartanburg, SC
    Full Name:
    Chip McLeod
    February 24 – Enzo’s Birthday luncheon – Greenville, SC. This will start our 2018 season and be at the home of one of our members. Details soon and possibly a drive afterwards – save the date.

March 12-13 – Regional VIR Track Days – Virginia. If you like the track come join the Region for 2 days of fun on-track and off at one of the Southeast’s premiere tracks. We have the full course both days and ride along instructors will be provided. This event is for all levels from beginner to advanced. For more info let me know.

April 19-22 – Regional Coastal Weekend – Charleston, SC and Kiawah. This year will overlap with the Cars on Kiawah show (http://www.kiawahconcours.com/about/) on Saturday. We will have the chance to drive down to the show on Saturday and the opportunity to put our cars into that show. We are close to finalizing details and our hotel. This is going to be a great time. Much more to come.

May 25-27 (Tentative) – Coach I. Memorial Ferrari and Motorcar Concorso – Anderson, SC. More to follow.

August 9-12 – Regional Mountain Getaway Weekend – NC. Come join us for one of our largest events of the year in the Southeast. It’s an event packed weekend with fabulous lunches and dinners, rallies on some of the best roads anywhere, and a special stop or two. Details are coming soon.

September 15-20FCA National Meet – Watkins Glen (Corning, NY) - Four days of track time at the historic Watkins Glen International Raceway with a skilled group of instructors available to help, and a scenic drive through fabulous wine country. Hotels and much more information at https://www.fca2018.org/index.cfm.

October 19-21 – SC and NC Meetup at EURO Auto festival – Greenville, SC. This year’s featured mark is “Italian Cars”. We will have a Saturday night FCA dinner and a host hotel, with optional events Friday. More to come.

November 2-4 – Hilton Head Island Concours d'Elegance – Hilton Head, SC. A unique, multi-day "Lowcountry" motoring experience (and airplane show) that entertains and educates. More info at www.hhiconcours.com, with more details to follow.

December 1 – Holiday luncheon. Columbia, SC. Details to follow.

Chip McLeod
    SC President
    [email protected]

2. DCNSX

DCNSX Formula Junior

Feb 5, 2007
    Winston-Salem, NC
    Chip, You're ahead of me as usual. I hope to get the N. Carolina FCA 2018 calendar posted this coming weekend. - Howard

3. timwu12

timwu12 Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 31, 2014
    TX
    Hey Chip,

Do we have to be FCA members to do the VIR track days in March? Thanks!

4. leeber

leeber Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 21, 2012
    Charleston, SC
    Is Coach I event open to non Ferrari's?

5. Bob Zambelli

Bob Zambelli F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed Silver Subscribed

Nov 3, 2003
    Manning, SC
    Full Name:
    Robert G. Zambelli

6. Bob Zambelli

Bob Zambelli F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed Silver Subscribed

Nov 3, 2003
    Manning, SC
    Full Name:
    Robert G. Zambelli
  7. leeber

leeber Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 21, 2012
    Charleston, SC
    Thx.

8. leeber

leeber Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 21, 2012
    Charleston, SC
    Has the Memorial Day Coach I event been confirmed or is it still tentative?

9. CarAholic

CarAholic Formula Junior

May 10, 2016
    I believe it was canceled this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk