For Sale - 2018 PTS Signal Yellow GT3 w/CXX/production book | FerrariChat

For Sale 2018 PTS Signal Yellow GT3 w/CXX/production book

Discussion in 'Other Cars' started by skokjef, Oct 11, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. skokjef

skokjef Karting

Jul 16, 2004
    For your consideration is this uniquely optioned 2018 GT3. I'm the current and only owner. The car was ordered in signalgelb/black with all surfaces that could be covered in Alcantara/leather AND that had deviating stitching spec'd. The car has $20,085.00 of CXX options. These special ordered options were discussed and decided upon with the expert assistance of Philip Mauney Porsche Exclusive Manufaktur Sales Manager at the Porsche Experience Center out in Carson California. The car was ordered from Porsche of Central Austin. It had a production month of 3/28/2018 and was delivered on 5/14/2018.
    One additional and relatively rare item I also specified was the Porsche production book. This is a large leather bound picture book that Porsche Germany produces during the production of your car. The US price when ordered was a bit over $2200.00. Recently while at the Porsche Experience center in Atlanta I heard from a very reliable source that Porsche has now discontinued this option.

A couple of additional items that will be included with the sale:
    3 ring binder that has most all correspondence/receipts/paperwork and documentation originally ordered/delivered with the car.
    Ed's side bolster protectors with matching Platinum stitch $525.00
    Ed Jenkins centerlock tool and set of 4 lift pads $220.00
    Specially commissioned 1/18 minicamps model GT3 in signalgelb with matching options including exact replica of current license plate and frame. $400.00
    Factory Porsche sunshade $59.95
    Paint correction/ceramic coating (including wheels) and SunTek Ultra PPF by Bespoke in Cedar Park Texas $6148.00

I'm asking sticker plus the price I paid for the Porsche production book $207,855.00

I have done my best to describe this unique car and all the items that are included in the sale. Should you have any additional questions please drop me a PM and I will do my best to respond in a timely manner.

Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. Rbwiii

Rbwiii Formula Junior

Aug 9, 2014
    Cali
    Full Name:
    BW
    Great color...GLWS