For Sale - 2017 Shelby GT 350 - $57,500 - | FerrariChat

For Sale 2017 Shelby GT 350 - $57,500 -

Discussion in 'Other Cars' started by Rbwiii, Jan 28, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Rbwiii

Rbwiii Formula Junior

Aug 9, 2014
    Cali
    Full Name:
    BW
    For sale is my 17 Shelby GT 350 with 3300 miles, I am the original owner. Magnetic in color with all avaliable options for 2017, except painted roof. This car is amazing to drive and the sound is unbelievable.
    Included is the Shelby car cover and Ford suplement owners kits.
    I clear wrapped the front valence, hood, fenders and lower panels in Xpel.
    I also tinted the windows, changed lug nuts from chrome to black and installed cobra floor and trunk mats.

Price $57,500

Message or email if interested.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

Boomhauer and jlaws02 like this.
  2. Etcetera

Etcetera Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 7, 2003
    Full Name:
    C9H8O4
    Nice car! It's also thoughtful of them to include an extra crankshaft...though I assumed it would have been a LOT bigger.

nicholasn likes this.
  3. Jdubbya

Jdubbya The $10 Trillion Man
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 28, 2003
    PNW
    Full Name:
    John
    I was thinking the same thing. Kind of cool but what is that about? Desktop display item or something?

4. Zcobra1

Zcobra1 Formula 3

Oct 9, 2012
    So Cal
    Full Name:
    Bert
    Swag and oil filter socket to ensure oil filter stays on the car.

5. Rbwiii

Rbwiii Formula Junior

Aug 9, 2014
    Cali
    Full Name:
    BW
    I was wondering why this was sent to me. They said they had problems with the oil filters being loose from the factory so they thought it would be a great idea to sent the original owners oil filters and a special wrench.
    The other box has a mini version of the flat plane crank for display, CD and limited edition art of Shelbys and such...whenever I sell a car I always try to pass on all the "Other Collectable Stuff" that came with the car. Also has Shelby car cover that was an addition option.
    Ford patterned their engine off the Ferrari 458 engine.. this car is amazing to drive..all horsepower is at 7k rpm which is hard to get used to driving a v8 American car...I had a 458 and it's not the same engine note, but close...

6. Zcobra1

Zcobra1 Formula 3

Oct 9, 2012
    So Cal
    Full Name:
    Bert
    Needs to be torqued to 16-18 ft. Lbs. Some owners are going as far as placing a hose clamp on said filter and safety wiring the clamp "old school" dirt bike style. The engine has a lot of harmonics and vibes....she is a wild horse alright.
    I have a Lighting blue/white stripe "17" myself, sofa seats like yours. GLWS.

Rbwiii likes this.
  7. Juan-Manuel Fantango

Juan-Manuel Fantango F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Jan 18, 2004
    Full Name:
    Juan
    Wehasts the production number and overall production? How does ghis differ from the R besides rear seast delete?

8. Rbwiii

Rbwiii Formula Junior

Aug 9, 2014
    Cali
    Full Name:
    BW
    Some were around 100 R models and up to 3000 350 models. On 17 models the only difference between 350 and 350R is 350R has no back seat, carbon fiber wheels and a different rear spoiler. Prior to 17 350's were missing other bits like magnetic ride control I believe...

9. Rbwiii

Rbwiii Formula Junior

Aug 9, 2014
    Cali
    Full Name:
    BW
    Lightning blue is a grest color and was one of my choices between that and Magnetic. I wanted the couch seat because they are so comfortable...this is probably the one of the most comfortable cars I have owned. I wanted painted roof, but the stripped roof looks as good.

10. J. Salmon

J. Salmon F1 Rookie
    Owner

Aug 27, 2005
    VA
    I just bought a '16 non-R and it has magnetic shocks like the R, though I think the springs may be different (each is probably matched to the un-sprung weight). I am pretty sure the wheels-backseat-spoiler thing is the difference. Those carbon wheels include bespoke 305/315 PS Cups vs. shleppy 295/305 PSS tires for the "masses." I bought mine to use as a track car, and it gets its first test this weekend.
    It is a very special car. I know at this price point it doesn't seem like it, but I encourage anyone who has any interest in cars to go for a drive. It may not be your thing, but you will undoubtedly "get it."

11. rdefabri

rdefabri Three Time F1 World Champ

Jun 4, 2008
    NJ
    Full Name:
    Rich
    I love these, and want one - one day! GLWS!

Boomhauer likes this.
  12. Rbwiii

Rbwiii Formula Junior

Aug 9, 2014
    Cali
    Full Name:
    BW
    Car is sold...

Zcobra1 and Boomhauer like this.