Taken Off Market - 2016 Red California T | FerrariChat

Taken Off Market 2016 Red California T

Discussion in 'Ferraris' started by LeoNewland, Jul 2, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. LeoNewland

LeoNewland Karting

Jun 2, 2007
    Fort Worth
    Full Name:
    Leo Newland
    2016 Red California T, one owner, 11,000 miles, Tortora interior, $139,500, and only maintained by Boardwalk Ferrari in Plano, TX. Just finished complete Pre-Purchase Inspection by Boardwalk, and Steve F is happy to answer questions about the car.

Yellow Brake Calipers
    Front Grill w/Chromed Edges
    Carbon Fiber Center Console
    Horse Stitched Headrests + Rear
    Heat Insulating Windscreen
    CF Steering Wheel + LED's
    Scuderia Ferrari Shields
    Magneride Dual Mode Suspension
    Parking Camera
    Red Piping on Seats
    Aluminum Driver/Passenger Footrests
    White Rev Counter
    Ventilated Full Electric Seats
    Rosso Special Stitching throughout
    Rear CD Reader
    Tire Pressure Measurement
    Capristo Exhaust w/remote
    Diamond Polished 20” Ferrari 458 Wheels
    Had paint correction and Xpel on front half of car
    Under full Ferrari warranty until Octobr 2020
    In addition, I have the original Ferrari exhaust and original 4 wheels and tires (only 41 miles on them) that will go with the car. (see pictures) I also have the Ferrari Accessories (battery tender, car cover, 1/43 factory model, etc.) that belong to the car.

This is the 5th year of Ferrari’s full warranty covering the entire car. It expires in October 2020, but this car is eligible for the new Ferrari Power Warranty that can be added for up to 12 years. The new Power Warranty covers the engine, transmission, suspension, steering, electrical system, and hardtop roof mechanism

Pictures show the installed hand brake for the handicapped driver. That will be removed and there were no holes drilled in the center console, floor, etc for installation – there will be no evidence it was ever present. Additional pictures are available upon request.

The proceeds from this sale benefit StreetSurvival.org, a national teen safe-driving program organized and sponsored by the BMW CCA Foundation, SCCA, PCA, and other auto enthusiast’s groups. Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

crinoid, Irman, Justicepool and 4 others like this.
  2. bluss

bluss Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed Silver Subscribed

May 8, 2016
    Boston
    Full Name:
    Brian
    Am interested in your car and reached out through Facebook.

SAFE4NOW likes this.
  3. vjd3

vjd3 F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jun 3, 2005
    Massachusetts
    Full Name:
    Vic
    Beautiful car, Leo, and the 458 wheels look terrific. Good luck with the sale.

SAFE4NOW likes this.
  4. LeoNewland

LeoNewland Karting

Jun 2, 2007
    Fort Worth
    Full Name:
    Leo Newland
    Thank you, vjd3. This is my 2nd California with 458 wheels as I had a white 2010 California before with 458 wheels also.

SAFE4NOW likes this.
  5. Aeroman

Aeroman Karting

Nov 8, 2013
    DFW Texas
    Leo,

What are you getting next? We've missed you at Yogi's.

Phil Russell

6. LeoNewland

LeoNewland Karting

Jun 2, 2007
    Fort Worth
    Full Name:
    Leo Newland
    Don't know yet. I was hoping my car would be ready and Steve could bring it to Yogi's, but alas, Boardwalk hadn't finished it.

7. LeoNewland

LeoNewland Karting

Jun 2, 2007
    Fort Worth
    Full Name:
    Leo Newland
    If there is anyone who would like to see my '16 Cali T up close and personal, I plan to attend this Saturday's Fort Worth "Cars and Breakfast," at Yogi's Bagel's from about 8:00am to 10:00 or so. Yogi's is located in SW Fort Worth, a couple miles from TCU at 2710 South Hulen, 76109. Come by and enjoy some of the best pancakes (and great Ferrari folks) in FW!
    Leo

SAFE4NOW and Justicepool like this.
  8. Irman

Irman Rookie

Jul 29, 2019
    Full Name:
    Irmantas Zilinskis
    I am interested if it's still available?
    How can I get more info? I am new to this chat, tried to find how to sent personal message, but I couldn't:)

9. LeoNewland

LeoNewland Karting

Jun 2, 2007
    Fort Worth
    Full Name:
    Leo Newland
    Yes Irman, my red Cali-T is still available and I sent you a message, think it is now called a 'conversation.' Let me know if you have trouble getting it.

Leo Newland

10. LeoNewland

LeoNewland Karting

Jun 2, 2007
    Fort Worth
    Full Name:
    Leo Newland
    For those in the DFW area (or nearby) that would like to see my 2016 Red Cali-T up close and personal, it is currently at Boardwalk Ferrari, 6300 International Pkwy, in Plano, TX. Feel free to drop by as the Service Dept has finished some warranty work.

SAFE4NOW likes this.
  11. LeoNewland

LeoNewland Karting

Jun 2, 2007
    Fort Worth
    Full Name:
    Leo Newland
    PRICE REDUCED – $132,500 or Best Offer!!
    New Pictures Added

My Cali-T is still at Boardwalk Ferrari, 6300 International Pkwy, in Plano, TX, and available for inspection. Steve F (SAFE4NOW on FerrariChat) is happy to answer questions about the car.

The new pictures show the buttons and switches that were replaced (because of 'tackiness') and the hand brake removed showing absolutely no evidence that it was ever installed - no holes or scars! This is a beautiful car that has been wonderfully maintained, and driven on a daily basis - I genuinely hate to part with it. :(

My Call-T has been dependable, had hundreds of pictures taken of it on the TCU campus, more thumbs up from other drivers than I can remember, and has always given me great pleasure to hear (Capristo exhaust) and drive! Nothing would please me more than my daily steed to go to another Tifosi from FerrariChat.

Leo Newland
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

FerrariGirlLaw and crinoid like this.
  12. LeoNewland

LeoNewland Karting

Jun 2, 2007
    Fort Worth
    Full Name:
    Leo Newland
    Here's a scan of the 'important part' of the Cali-T's MSRP window sticker (which I have), and a pdf of the Car Fax. I also have all of the original service records that go with the car, but if you are interested in seeing them now, I also have scanned copies available for email.
    Leo Newland
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

Attached Files:

13. LeoNewland

LeoNewland Karting

Jun 2, 2007
    Fort Worth
    Full Name:
    Leo Newland
    I am withdrawing my Cali T from the market.

Thanks to all of you who viewed my Cali - I hope that you find the Ferrari of your dreams as I did........ Leo