2016 F12 Ordering Questions | Page 2 | FerrariChat

2016 F12 Ordering Questions

Discussion in 'F12/812' started by Bud Who?, Apr 8, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Traveller

Traveller F1 Veteran

Apr 10, 2009
    UK
    Full Name:
    Tim
    For exactly this reason neither have I on any F car ever since it was an option. I would say that yellow or red callipers seem to be more of an American thing. Your GTO sounds exactly as I would spec it and if I get the F12 Speciale, would probably do the same. Any pics?

2. Zaius

Zaius Formula Junior

May 8, 2014
    Yellow Calipers on red will look like Ronald McDonald has arrived. Colored calipers completely distract the eye from the shape of the body.

3. Entropy

Entropy Formula 3
    Owner

Jul 10, 2008
    #28 Entropy, Apr 19, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    We loved our F12. I traded it for the Speciale (quite different, both amazing).

We spec'd our F12 at the Atelier. In the end, we decided Rosso Fuoco was the BEST color for the car, presuming we'd have it flawlessly paint corrected afterward.

Realistically, we were less interested in spending $28-32K in special paints, so went with Rosso Corsa. We were a bit nervous about it, but in the end, with the silver wheels and calipers, looked awesome.

Pic from the dealer pre-delivery. F12 can pull off RC. Our FF, we don't think so.

Good luck! BTW, get alcantara interior carpets. Trust me, makes a huge difference in how the interior feels
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

4. Igor Ound

Igor Ound F1 Veteran

Sep 30, 2012
    The Horn
    Full Name:
    Igor Ound
  5. DavidJames1

DavidJames1 Formula 3

Mar 6, 2010
    Bangkok, Thailand
    Having seen a whole range of colours at the factory I'd agree that metallic paints look way better on the F12 than the non-metallics.

6. aznflightfreak23

Apr 16, 2012
    My 2015 F12 is Rosso Scuderia and my 2009 599 GTB is Rosso Corsa. I would definitely pick the Rosso Scuderia over the Corsa. As far as premium sound system I don't think its worth the upgrade. I barely turn on the sound system. But thats just me. Happy Building your F12!

7. Eilig

Eilig F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Aug 31, 2001
    Full Name:
    Cavallo
    Is that the "Alcantara Boot Carpet" option code ALBC for 1606 USD?

8. LARRYH

LARRYH F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jun 3, 2011
    virginia usa
    agreed the alcantara carpets are excellent also you will get alcantara mats .. it is not listed on the option sheet or wasn't when I ordered mine but is a special request they will do it for a reasonable price..
    the boot option is just the trunk or boot also could add that if you want but if only one or the other get the cockpit for about the same cost...