For Sale - 2016 BMW 320 Xdrive--Unbelievable lease deal | FerrariChat

For Sale 2016 BMW 320 Xdrive--Unbelievable lease deal

Discussion in 'Other Cars' started by JoeZaff, Nov 19, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. JoeZaff

JoeZaff F1 Veteran
    Owner

Aug 5, 2007
    Philly suburbs
    Full Name:
    Joe
    #1 JoeZaff, Nov 19, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 19, 2017

I am relisting this car after having it on Swap-a-lease. I have sold it twice now, only to have the buyers not be credit worthy, etc. As you may recall, this is my step-father's car. He recently had a stroke and can no longer drive. I am listing the car for him. He pre-paid the lease. He really needs the money for his medical care, so at this point, I am just trying to get back anything I can.

I am asking $5500.00 in full for the lease , which is less than $300.00 a month [including 6% pennsylvania tax).

I have had the car professionally detailed inside and out, and it is currently in storage at his facility. The car presents exceptionally well. It is carbon black with tan interior.

It is equipped with, among other things,
    1. Navigation
    2. Satellite Radio
    3. front and rear parking sensors, with rear-view camera
    4. heated seats

He leased the car as a factory demo so, even though he is the first "owner" the car comes with a CPO warranty.

[/b] In addition, included with the lease is a Damage Waiver, acquired through BMW Financial, that covers the first $5000.00 in damage to the car on lease turn in.

The car has roughly 10,700 miles. The lease matures on 7/19/19, which leaves approximately 19 months and 25K miles remaining.

The residual value on the lease is $27xxx.00.

Other Notes:

While this is a "pre-paid" lease, it is my understanding that BMW simply draws from the amount my step-father gave them at the lease beginning. I cannot speak for the lease-use tax obligations in other states.

The buyer is responsible for the lease transfer fee of $400.00. However, we will reimburse $200.00 upon successful transfer of the lease.

Note: The car was sideswiped in the driver's door in a parking lot, by someone who didn't know how to pull into a parking spot correctly!!!!! This necessitated replacing the driver's door skin. The work was done by an exotic car repair facility recommended by the BMW dealer. The work was flawless. Additionally, when I took possession of the car, I noticed the front bumper was scuffed in the lower right corner and the headlight had a very small crack in it. I had the bumper re-painted and the headlight replaced.

ADDITIONAL PHOTOS AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. JoeZaff

JoeZaff F1 Veteran
    Owner

Aug 5, 2007
    Philly suburbs
    Full Name:
    Joe
    Just to clarify, the car has a New car warranty (4 years/50K miles), PLUS an additional CPO Warranty of one year and 25K miles!