2015 60th Annual Bacchus Ball | FerrariChat

2015 60th Annual Bacchus Ball

Discussion in 'Midwest - USA (NE, KS, OK, MO, AR)' started by SAFE4NOW, Mar 9, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. SAFE4NOW

SAFE4NOW F1 Veteran
    Sponsor Owner

Aug 25, 2004
    Dallas Texas
    Full Name:
    If you know you know
    #1 SAFE4NOW, Mar 9, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    I wanted to thank all of the Ferrari Owners , Ferrari Club , and Ferrari Chat members who came out to support the 2015 " A night at the Monaco Grand Prix " 60th annual Bacchus Ball
    !

We flew in Saturday morning in time to grab a bite to eat at Kansas City Joe's BBQ!

Then we made it over to the venue to set up a few cars and take a look around.

Then back at 5pm for the event, dinner, meeting great people, auction, and more!

I added a few pictures below of the nice selection of spices at Kansas City Joe's, a cuople before and after BBQ shot's , some pre-event photos, Ferrari branded cup cakes, Ferrari ice bar, indoor R/C Track, oh and that " one guy " who didn't know any better than to take a seat on someone else's Ferrari... LoL

In talking with alot of Ferrari owners at the event, I got alot of information and opinions on what Boardwalk Ferrari can do to help Kansas city owners. I can tell you that everything I heard is, in my opinion, easy to accomplish, and I will post more about it as things progress.

We are happy to help and are committed to earning your business back!

See you all again soon,

Steve
    Image Unavailable, Please Login