For Sale - 2012 Maserati Quattroporte GTS CPO Warranty till 5/2020 or 100k miles | FerrariChat

For Sale 2012 Maserati Quattroporte GTS CPO Warranty till 5/2020 or 100k miles

Discussion in 'Other Cars' started by uvacarbuff, May 12, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. uvacarbuff

uvacarbuff Rookie

Nov 15, 2014
    Naples, FL
    Full Name:
    Elias
    Up for sale is my 2012 Maserati Quattroporte Sport GTS. Miles: 48,000. Price: $39,950

I am the second owner. Only selling it because I have too many cars and have only driven it 2,000 miles in the last year.

This car was used by Maserati NA from late 2012 till late 2013 as a display vehicle and for executive use only. The sales manger believes it is 1 of 1 in this combo of color and options. It was not titled by the first owner until 5-9-2014 and was sold new by Foreign Cars Italia. It had a MSRP of $156K.

It has the following options:

1) Grigio Granito Metallic exterior paint
    2) Nero with Poltrona Frau leather & perforated Alcantara
    3) 20x8.5 front and 20x10.5 rear Multitrident Dark Chrome wheels
    4) Front seat comfort package (massage, heat, and ventilation)
    5) Interior Carbon Fiber package
    6) Evolution II Steering wheel

It has Xpel Ultimate placed on the front bumper, headlights, hood, front fenders, mirrors, and rear fenders. It also has ceramic window tint that is 20% front and 10% rear. It looks brand new cosmetically in and out!

It has all the standard luxury features like bixenon headlights, bluetooth, usb port, aux port, rear parking sensors, multizone automatic climate control.

The GTS is a totally different animal than the S. The suspension, tuning, exhaust, brake, and appearance differences make it a 4 door sports car. 0-60 comes in 4.8 seconds but the exhaust note has you drooling and feeling like it comes much faster. You can read up on the differences and they truly do make the GTS a drivers car. It is more rewarding to drive than my old 2013 BMW M5.

Originally Foreign Cars Italia was not selling this car as a CPO. I worked out a deal on the car where they had to make it a CPO vehicle. They had to spend almost $10k and 2 weeks to get it to CPO spec. It now has bumper to bumper CPO warranty with no deductible until May 2020 or 100,000 miles. This warranty will transfer to the new owner for $50.00.

It now has 48,000 miles. I had the 48k mile service performed (belts and all fluids) Feb 2018 for the cost of $2,200. I have all records of the car since new.

There are cheaper cars out there but they are out of warranty and are not as special as this car. This car has no sticky buttons and even the variators have been replaced under warranty. You have a no deductible Maserati warranty that is bumper to bumper for 2 more years!

Here are a couple videos on the GTS that I personally enjoy:

Here is a link to my picture album:

Quattroporte Sport GTS by Nicole & Elias Shaheen | Photobucket

PM me for my personal number/email. Car is located in Naples, FL zip 34119. I will be happy to take more pics or facetime video. Thanks for looking!
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. scudF1

scudF1 F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 21, 2012
    Long Island, NY
    Full Name:
    Billy
    Stunning... GLWS

3. uvacarbuff

uvacarbuff Rookie

Nov 15, 2014
    Naples, FL
    Full Name:
    Elias
    SOLD! The QP is going to a good home in IL to be only used on nice sunny days.

johnei and JoeTSI like this.