Taken Off Market - 2011 Lotus Elise R | FerrariChat

Taken Off Market 2011 Lotus Elise R

Discussion in 'Other Cars' started by centerpunch, Jun 5, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. centerpunch

centerpunch Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 23, 2008
    OH / NC
    Selling my 2011 Elise R. I haven't had it long, but consolidating my multi-car fleet.

Storm Titanium (silver/gray) with black leather. Hardtop, softtop, traction control, starshield (clear bra), and touring pack. I have the pdf history from Lotus UK (attached), but haven't received the printed versions yet.

This is one of only 128 S3 Elises with the new body style imported to the US, making this quite literally one of the rarest cars in the country. (There are about 5000 S2 Elises.)

I bought it from Motorcars of Georgia (authorized Lotus dealer who also sells Lamborghini, McLaren, and Aston Martin- quite a place!) last October, it had 13,700 miles when I bought it. Now it has 14,900 miles.

$46K.

I think this carfax link will work- let me know if it doesn't.
    https://www.carfax.com/showroom/#/report/SCCLHCPC1BHA11604

I will take photos later this week and update this post with more details and photos.

Paul Allen in Cincinnati Ohio

. Image Unavailable, Please Login

Attached Files:

topcarbon, GuyIncognito and JoeTSI like this.
  2. topcarbon

topcarbon F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 3, 2006
    THat is beautiful

Glws

3. Lotaz

Lotaz Formula 3

Nov 18, 2016
    Las Vegas
    Full Name:
    Scott

Beautiful car! Someone should jump on this as it is a great price for the car. I am sure this is a blast to drive!

Andy is a great guy, just a little slow in getting the "Certificate of Provenance" out but he never fails. I have my Letters mounted in a trophy frame on the wall in my garage.

Good luck with the sale!

4. hypaspazz

hypaspazz Rookie

Apr 2, 2015
    Last interview with Gales, previous CEO of Lotus, indicates that the Elise is probably a deprecated platform. In other words, this is likely the last street legal model of the Elise to ever hit US shores. As the brits say, this is "cheap as chips" when it comes to a collector (modern sports) car.

5. centerpunch

centerpunch Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 23, 2008
    OH / NC
  6. boxerman

boxerman F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

May 27, 2004
    FL
    Full Name:
    Sean
    I have the same model year and same color elise 111R.
    Mine has 7k miles owned since new, of the cars i own its the last car i would consider selling.

7. 95spiderman

95spiderman F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 1, 2003
    ny
    its gorgeous!
    I don't know anything about elise R and ive had elise for 6 yrs now.
    whats it about?
    glws

8. centerpunch

centerpunch Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 23, 2008
    OH / NC
    Elise R is the name they gave to the non-supercharged Series 3 Elise in the US. Only 128 S3's were sold here.

9. centerpunch

centerpunch Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 23, 2008
    OH / NC