2010 STL Spotter's Thread | Page 54 | FerrariChat

2010 STL Spotter's Thread

Discussion in 'Midwest - USA (NE, KS, OK, MO, AR)' started by GuyIncognito, Jan 1, 2010.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. fat cab

fat cab Formula Junior

May 20, 2006
    ST.LOUIS,MO
    Full Name:
    tim c
    #1326 fat cab, Dec 27, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  2. GuyIncognito

GuyIncognito Nine Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 30, 2007
    giggity.

3. rollsorferrari?

rollsorferrari? F1 Veteran

Jun 5, 2006
    St. Louis
    Full Name:
    Scott
    i saw a nice little r8 in the garage there underneath schneithorsts - i'm guessing it's one of dean team's. i'll be back in st louis this coming weekend for new years also if there's anything going on (now that you know that, please don't rob my house, :))

4. a7xbass94

a7xbass94 Formula Junior

Sep 19, 2010
    St. Louis
    Full Name:
    Ryan
    Tim..the Porsche in question is supposed to come in to EMM early next week now. I will let you know when it is in.

5. a7xbass94

a7xbass94 Formula Junior

Sep 19, 2010
    St. Louis
    Full Name:
    Ryan
    #1330 a7xbass94, Dec 28, 2010
    - Black 2010 body style Porsche 997 GT3 at Ladue and Lindbergh
    - Black Maserati Quattroporte Sport GTS on 40 W at 141..they sound so incredible.
    - Black Ford F150 Raptor on 40 E @ 141...still my dream truck..still worth posting :)
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

6. zxttfan

zxttfan Formula Junior

Dec 11, 2009
    St. Louis
    Ryan:

There's an all matte black Raptor in town -not sure if it's a wrap or not though

7. a7xbass94

a7xbass94 Formula Junior

Sep 19, 2010
    St. Louis
    Full Name:
    Ryan
    O.O ....I need to find this..I have seen several black, several blue, two orange, but no matte black yet..may be a wrap..that sounds sick..where have you seen this?

8. zxttfan

zxttfan Formula Junior

Dec 11, 2009
    St. Louis
    I saw it about a week ago in front of the Ritz

9. a7xbass94

a7xbass94 Formula Junior

Sep 19, 2010
    St. Louis
    Full Name:
    Ryan
    #1334 a7xbass94, Dec 29, 2010
    Had my eyes scarred by 2 different Panameras today..one a turbo, one a 4S..they are revolting..one was at Plaza Frontenac..the other at Sams Club in the valley

At sams I saw this...it was just amusing..this S-10 was already about 4 inches from the ground
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

10. CFCARRIAGE

CFCARRIAGE Formula Junior

Jun 9, 2006
    Missouri
    Full Name:
    Dave
    Dude, I wouldnt buy in "crank clair" if you paid me. Just a heads up from a guy who knows. If you do anyway..be sure to check with Mo DNR or the Sheriff's dept to see if any meth labs have been recovered on the site. In this market, wouldn't pay a nickel over 5k an acre in crank clair. The deer are so high out there from tweekin on all the meth trash. Alot of poachers in that area as well.

If you want some insight about out there call me tim you got my number. Alot of my customers are from there hint hint. I can look at it with ya and let you know if you need to worry about anything. Ive been lookin for some good hunting ground for a while. North of the MO river is better. Longer seasons and more wildlife. Try Warren or Montgomery county..there are alot of places with cabins for a lot less $$.

Dave

11. fat cab

fat cab Formula Junior

May 20, 2006
    ST.LOUIS,MO
    Full Name:
    tim c
    . Alot of my customers are from there hint hint.
    Dave[/QUOTE]

when did you start selling anhydrous?:) My friend has owned the place for 7years, i have been there alot .I need a place close to home plus i want to build my own log cabin..

12. GuyIncognito

GuyIncognito Nine Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 30, 2007
    when did you start selling anhydrous?:) My friend has owned the place for 7years, i have been there alot .I need a place close to home plus i want to build my own log cabin..[/QUOTE]

when did you change your avatar from the 911 to the mighty Taurus wagon? :)

13. fat cab

fat cab Formula Junior

May 20, 2006
    ST.LOUIS,MO
    Full Name:
    tim c
    when did you change your avatar from the 911 to the mighty Taurus wagon? :)[/QUOTE]

after i was at the Mississippi river flood wall,good area for a photo shoot, with a different car:)

14. zxttfan

zxttfan Formula Junior

Dec 11, 2009
    St. Louis
    I hope everyone is OK after the wild weather today.

15. a7xbass94

a7xbass94 Formula Junior

Sep 19, 2010
    St. Louis
    Full Name:
    Ryan
    As do I since I think a few of you are down around Sunset Hills..
    Out here in Wildwood it was just severe rain and heavy wind..not too much damage. I had the scariest drive home though trying to beat the storm back to take cover..I was in my Expedition doing well over the posted 45 mph speed limit to make it back and was getting blown all over the place..then had less than 5 feet of visibility through the rain..hydroplaning everywhere..it was..interesting. I only did it because I know what I am doing in these cases due to a lot of training..never gets less scary though..

16. a7xbass94

a7xbass94 Formula Junior

Sep 19, 2010
    St. Louis
    Full Name:
    Ryan
    New thread started for the new year..move on over there :)

17. rollsorferrari?

rollsorferrari? F1 Veteran

Jun 5, 2006
    St. Louis
    Full Name:
    Scott
    i drove back in today, i kept tracking the storm, waiting for it to pass, i'll have to post a picture i have up, i was talking to a friend of mine while back in kansas city, right as the worst was hitting his house, he had hail and 60+ mph winds, i had blue skies, funny how much difference just 200 miles makes, :)

18. zxttfan

zxttfan Formula Junior

Dec 11, 2009
    St. Louis
    I did see a '39 or '40 beige Ford Woody Wagon at Page and Woodson before the storms hit yesterday.

19. Uncle T

Uncle T Rookie

Nov 24, 2010
    Saint Louis
    He's out of Rehab...maybe it worked....
    UOTE=a7xbass94;140153576]I think I had the best spotting day anyone has had in a while....

Well let's start with when I was in Kansas City, MO on Monday...Red Audi R8. Beautiful car in a beautiful place (the plaza all lit up)

During my lunch break from work, during which I was producing videos of (walkarounds, starts, revs, etc) 4 different Ferraris...2 x F430 Spider and a Scuderia Coupe and Scuderia 16M, I spotted these...

- Black Aston Martin DB9 Coupe pulling out of the Starbucks off Chesterfield Airport Road
    - Black Ferrari 599 turning onto Chesterfield Airport Road from the Lambo dealer..I followed it to 40 and my damn video cam wouldn't switch modes in time for me to get a vid...all I have is a tiny clip of the back of it passing a tree :(
    - And the best spot...at Super Cuts in the Valley...red Ferrari 458 Italia. 3rd I have seen. I passed by the shop and saw Graham Hill inside so I waited for him to come out and got it on video..god they sound amazing. [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cSPFIQv8zmY[/ame]

Note: All pictures (R8 and 458) are unedited[/QUOTE]

20. fat cab

fat cab Formula Junior

May 20, 2006
    ST.LOUIS,MO
    Full Name:
    tim c
    [/QUOTE]

what's rehab? did he redo a/an old house?

21. fat cab

fat cab Formula Junior

May 20, 2006
    ST.LOUIS,MO
    Full Name:
    tim c
    you can find this matte ford raptor in Clayton across from the post office..