2010 Northeast Spotters Thread | Page 20 | FerrariChat

2010 Northeast Spotters Thread

Discussion in 'New England' started by DadsFerrari, Jan 1, 2010.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. KVerow

KVerow Karting

Nov 22, 2010
    Bedford, NH
    Full Name:
    Kevin
    Sweet Bentley at Barmakian's Jewelers in Nashua, NH. No doubt picking up something special

2. F1-F512M

F1-F512M Rookie

Nov 1, 2003
    NH
    Spotted a salt covered Black GTR with the NH plate "Ring728" in Plymouth, NH of all places.

3. Davesvt2000

Davesvt2000 Formula 3

May 3, 2005
    Central Mass.
    Full Name:
    Dave G.
    Today on the Pike going to Logan, I saw 4 MB G Wagons, one Porsche Panamera, and one new Rolls Royce.

4. Thunderbison

Thunderbison Karting

Feb 8, 2006
    Central CT
    Full Name:
    Steve
    White Countach being doused by the fire department in Southington, CT. Wonder what caused the fire?

5. AbsolutFerrari

AbsolutFerrari Formula Junior

Jul 23, 2009
    Rocky Hill
    Full Name:
    Rick S
    Ouch. You weren't able to take any pictures?

6. Countachqv

Countachqv Formula 3

Apr 25, 2007
    USA/France
    WHAT???? Ilive in southington!!!! Can you tell more???

7. gurslo

gurslo Formula 3

Feb 25, 2008
    Connecticut
    Full Name:
    Peter

Steve,
    Did this happen over the weekend , Late Sunday morning through Tuesday afternoon we were being snowed on?
    Maybe the owner took it out early Sunday for a quick excersise?

Any more info...the ol' who, when, where, and how?

8. DadsFerrari

DadsFerrari Formula 3

May 31, 2004
    New England
    Full Name:
    Mister M
    Before the snow storm, saw a vintage 80s Silver Spur on 101 in Nashua. Looked like a pimp land yacht cruisin down the road. Beige in color, with the Chrome lady standing on the grill hehe

antique plates on it as well

9. Thunderbison

Thunderbison Karting

Feb 8, 2006
    Central CT
    Full Name:
    Steve
    The Countach on fire was on West Center St. Extension. I actually drove by last night and it's still parked out there (throughout the blizzard!) The fire department was there Friday around 2PM. I did not get any pics, sorry!

10. Peter K.

Peter K. F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 9, 2004
    Connecticut
    Full Name:
    Peter K.
    Kitcar???
    That's countachqv's area and my old area. If there was a Countach living around there we'd know it.

11. DadsFerrari

DadsFerrari Formula 3

May 31, 2004
    New England
    Full Name:
    Mister M
    Peter K, got any more pics of that blue Countach in your avatar? I must see that hot car, hope you show it in CT in the summer shows

12. Peter K.

Peter K. F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 9, 2004
    Connecticut
    Full Name:
    Peter K.
    You will see it. It has just been painted too.
    Everyone, Father Day 2011 at the Farmington Polo Ground for the Ferrari and Friend Concorso.
    I am hoping to have all 3 of my Lamborghinis there. I hope to gather a dozen or 2 Lamborghinis for this show. It is gong to be BIG.

13. Peter K.

Peter K. F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 9, 2004
    Connecticut
    Full Name:
    Peter K.
    #488 Peter K., Dec 27, 2010
    Last edited: Dec 27, 2010
    Drove by that area this afternoon visiting family, nothing.
    Was the body intact OR melted because of fiberglass?
    I'm going back tomorrow. Will look for it or will stop at fire dept and ask.

I know where center st is but where is w center st exten?

14. Thunderbison

Thunderbison Karting

Feb 8, 2006
    Central CT
    Full Name:
    Steve
    I couldn't tell if it was a kit car or not from driving by. The body was still intact when I drove by it the other day. West Center St. extension is between West st. and Mt Vernon. Should show up on Google maps. It would be on the left hand side if you're heading towards Mt. Vernon.

15. Peter K.

Peter K. F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 9, 2004
    Connecticut
    Full Name:
    Peter K.
    No ****! Mount Vernon is where I was and am going later......Condos on Lake ave. AND Patrick lives VERY close to fire location.

Patrick, What's up??? That's you're backyard.

16. Countachqv

Countachqv Formula 3

Apr 25, 2007
    USA/France
    i'll head there this late pm. Have not heard or seen anything but I was not out much over there. No town news on local papers on this. The day of the accident would help. I doubt that was a real CT, i would know, unless someone just bought one here.

17. Peter K.

Peter K. F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 9, 2004
    Connecticut
    Full Name:
    Peter K.
    I contacted a white replica owner from Newington. Not him but a Waterbury cop friend of his is a replica owner and has friend with a white replica from that area. He will let me know.

18. azonic225

azonic225 Karting

Mar 5, 2008
    MA
    Full Name:
    Jeff
    Well I was a bit shocked to see a silver DB9 at 6:00 am in Sherborn, but I do give props to the owner for driving it every day in any weather.

19. Peter K.

Peter K. F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 9, 2004
    Connecticut
    Full Name:
    Peter K.
    #494 Peter K., Dec 28, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Guys, I don't where to begin. Look at the house, look at the Countach in the snow in the yard, and think a bad OLD episode of COPS.
    Met the guy, must have been fortunate enough to come into some money. He bought this Anni. for 100G from an exotic dealer going out of business in Vegas. The cars runs rough. He had a minor catalytic fire...no real damage. Seems for be in fair condition.....not 100g condition.
    Patrick, forgot to mention that he says he know that guy with the red Lambos...Countach, Diablo, Murcielago....the guy owns the gas stations. Keep forgetting his name. If you could contact him and confirm the owner is cool or someone to stay away from......

more here
    http://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/showthread.php?p=140166236&posted=1#post140166236
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

20. UConn Husky

UConn Husky F1 Rookie

Nov 11, 2006
    CT
    Full Name:
    Jay
    wow, sad pictures...I mean to drive an exotic in the snow for the novelty, fine. But this is outright neglect...

21. Peter K.

Peter K. F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 9, 2004
    Connecticut
    Full Name:
    Peter K.
    I don't think he actually drove it in the snow. He's had it about a month and had it out on his street on Christmas Eve, before the big snow storm. Had the minor fire and left it on the lawn.

22. ryalex

ryalex Two Time F1 World Champ
    Consultant Owner

Aug 6, 2003
    Las Vegas, NV
    Full Name:
    Ryan Alexander
    #497 ryalex, Dec 29, 2010
    Last edited: Dec 29, 2010
    "MINT Condition. Like new. Only one engine fire and one blizzard, but it was all at the same time so the temperature balanced out. Over a 24 hour average it's like nothing happened."

23. blown94conv

blown94conv Karting

Feb 3, 2007
    Berlin, CT
    Full Name:
    David
    Damn shame, I love that model Lamborghini.

24. DadsFerrari

DadsFerrari Formula 3

May 31, 2004
    New England
    Full Name:
    Mister M
    It looks like the house has an attached garage on the left, but I imagine it is full of junk... and maybe the owner wants the Lambo outside his window as scenery, or to make sure no one pushes it off the lawn :(

25. guygowrie

guygowrie Formula 3

Sep 19, 2011
    ct
    Full Name:
    guy s
    #500 guygowrie, Jun 10, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    been seeing this 308gts just off the Merrit pkwy in Stanford, at a gulf station that always seems to have a cluster of European cars for servicing (or reviving?). I filled up there to take a look at it, attendant says the owners want to get it going again. had a quick look inside and the interior was a mess, and the body work not much better.