2008 SAAB Turbo Convertible | FerrariChat

2008 SAAB Turbo Convertible

Discussion in 'Other Cars' started by msark, Dec 3, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. msark

msark Formula Junior

Feb 18, 2017
    Southern California
    #1 msark, Dec 3, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 3, 2017
    2008 Saab 9-3 2.0 Turbo Convertible in outstanding condition. Purchased from Casa Saab when returned from lease. Always in Southern California and accident free.

Well maintained and current on service by Robert at 2 Guys from Sweden in Los Angeles. No odd sounds, squeaks, rattles or smells. Pixels in the radio and dash are all there. The airbag and seatbelt recall have both been completed.

Red with a black top and black interior, Automatic Transmission, Heated Front Seats, Alloy Wheels, 8-way Electrically Adjustable Drivers Seat Front Fog lights, Premium Audio Package with XM satellite Radio, CD, Power Heated Mirrors.

Mechanically perfect. The paint has a few rubs and scratches as pictured but no dents. There was a cut to the right sail panel of the top that has been professionally repaired and is water tight.

Sold with 2 factory keys (remotes), the tools, jack and the original and complete owner's books. Current registration and of course a clean title in my name. Pre Purchase at your expense is fine.

If you want to talk about the car please include your phone number.

$5200.00 with r Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login easonable offers considered....
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login
    Mark... Encino, CA [email protected]

2. eyeman1234

eyeman1234 Formula 3
    Owner

Dec 25, 2006
    Boca Raton, FL
  3. msark

msark Formula Junior

Feb 18, 2017
    Southern California
    My Error .... 80,860 ....

4. msark

msark Formula Junior

Feb 18, 2017
    Southern California
    S O L D .......

5. donkost

donkost Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 1, 2016
    Blandon, PA
    What a incredible value for what should be trouble-free open air Saab motoring. I was watching this one because I have a '03 Saab 9-3 Arc 2.0L turbo 6 speed manual that I leased new and the bought out. That was the first year of the "new" body style and I never had any problems with the car in or out of warranty. It is my daily driver with only 37,000 miles on it. I loaded a BSR PPC Stage 1 onto it back in '05 and that really woke up performance to the tune of 247 hp / 286 lb-ft, up from the stock 210/221. I hope the new owner really enjoys this vehicle, as they are no longer seen on the roads very often.