For Sale - 2007 Maserati Quattroporte Sport GT | FerrariChat

For Sale 2007 Maserati Quattroporte Sport GT

Discussion in 'Other Cars' started by 94tiger, Aug 24, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. 94tiger

94tiger Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 9, 2017
    Milton, GA
    Full Name:
    Jim
    2007 Maserati Quattroporte Sport GT

Gray / Black with CF trim and DuoSelect transmission

53,100 miles

VIN: ZAMCE39A770028203

Purchased December 2015 from Midwest Motors with 36,852 miles

2 keys, all books, all navigation discs, toolkit, clean Carfax, title in-hand

3M PPF: front with partial hood, side mirrors, and in front of rear wheels

Garaged, no smoke, no pets

I have copies of PPI, Carfax, and Autocheck from time of purchase. Previous owner had the car from 2008-2015 with service done at Lake Forest Sportscars.

All service (except tires) since I’ve owned it performed at Ferrari/Maserati of Atlanta with records available

Asking $18,250

Reason for selling

When I first purchased this car, I only intended to keep it for about 2 years. It has been over 2 ½ now. Also, my older son has his driver’s permit, and we will be doing most of our driving in my other car (which will become his) until he gets his license next year.

Service / repairs

- Front passenger door release and door striker replaced (3/2016)

- Right hand variator oil control solenoid replaced and had brake adjusted (5/2016)

- Front driver window regulator replaced, coolant service, oil and filter service (12/2016)

- Curb rash repaired on 2 wheels (12/2016)

- Rear tires replaced (5/2017)

- 4 year service completed (8/2017)

- Rear tires replaced (3/2018 – 51,241 miles)

- Front tires replaced, 4 TPMS sensors replaced (5/2018 – 52,106 miles)

- ***Back in April, I proactively took the car in for a clutch wear reading just to see where things stood. The previous dealer replaced the clutch, so I was just over 15,000 miles on the new clutch (currently just over 16,000) and had been told to expect around 20,000 miles of clutch life. The test showed a nonsensical value, meaning that the previous dealer didn’t properly reset whatever was needed to let the car know the clutch had been replaced. However, the technician who performed the test and drove the car (Steve Robinson at FMOA), said everything else tested and performed as it should, and I have not experienced any symptoms while driving the car. A physical inspection of the clutch could be worked into a prospective buyer’s PPI.

Little issues / things I’ve lived with

- Driver’s sun visor hinge was broken at purchase, but it stays up. I recently replaced the broken passenger’s visor, which wouldn’t stay up, when I found a reasonably priced used one.

- The rear sun shade started to stick in the raised position, so I simply had my kids stop showing it off to their friends as a novelty. I never used it for its intended purpose, anyway.

- Only the trunk lid and fuel door buttons and the area around the headlight selector show the beginning signs of stickiness.

- There are several small paint scratches, mostly on the passenger side and as you would expect on an 11-year-old car, that I think would have been handled with paint correction if they had bothered me enough.

- There is a small area on the bottom right corner of the rear center console where the leather covering has been worn through.

- Slight bubbling of leather on passenger airbag cover.

Please contact me with any questions. 404-four four seven-9690 or jcchapma AT bellsouth DOT net

Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. 19633500GT

19633500GT F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Nov 9, 2010
    Blueberry
    Full Name:
    Muffin-Tops
    Nice QP and nice price.

Did buyers ever rebel against Maser for the insanity of such a short clutch life? Seems crazy no?

94tiger likes this.
  3. jimpo1

jimpo1 Two Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Jul 30, 2001
    Dallas, TX
    Full Name:
    Jim E
    I was interested until I saw that Maroon 5 has been played on the stereo! :)

That's a hell of a lot of car for the price.

4. 94tiger

94tiger Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 9, 2017
    Milton, GA
    Full Name:
    Jim
    Haha! And that picture was a retake after I noticed the first one said "Cardi B." I went with the lesser of two evils.