2007 Detroit Festival of Speed and Style | Page 3 | FerrariChat

2007 Detroit Festival of Speed and Style

Discussion in 'North Central - USA (MI, IN, OH, KY, WV)' started by nere, May 26, 2007.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. marvin t

marvin t Rookie

May 27, 2007
    Bloomfield Hills, MI
    Full Name:
    Marvin Towns
    Works for me!!!

Marvin
    248 462 5434 cell
    248 539 2150 office

2. nere

nere Rookie

May 19, 2006
    Detroit
    Full Name:
    Just Nere
    Anyone go? I haven't gone, but I'd like to know if I should or not by knowing what's there.

3. dbk

dbk Formula Junior

Sep 21, 2005
    SE Mich
    I'm gonna run down there in a minute and see what's what. For the record, I'm downtown constantly in my car, and I leave it parked on the street. Call me a risk taker, but it makes me happy to see something nice in downtown Detroit. I've spent many, many, many late nights partying downtown with my car parked right on Woodward or in front of the Old Miami on Cass, which is way shadier than CMP.

4. modmaki

modmaki Formula 3

Sep 11, 2006
    Michigan,USA
    Full Name:
    Mo Makki
    don't know what you mean ...if its about the shoe its tomarrow...i'll be with my f car.......MO

5. modmaki

modmaki Formula 3

Sep 11, 2006
    Michigan,USA
    Full Name:
    Mo Makki
    #55 modmaki, Aug 26, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  6. nere

nere Rookie

May 19, 2006
    Detroit
    Full Name:
    Just Nere
    I thought it was Fri, Sat, and Sunday. Congrats to the beautiful Dino! :)

7. modmaki

modmaki Formula 3

Sep 11, 2006
    Michigan,USA
    Full Name:
    Mo Makki
    the show was sunday..they had a drive on sat.....

8. 97diablo

97diablo Formula Junior
    BANNED

Mar 6, 2007
    Marvin, show was excellent, had a nice time. I do not get downtown very often, that area were the show was is incredible!!! More people need to get down and see this part of the city, VERY NICE!!

It was a pleasure to meet you, we need to get Greg to the next one.

Scott

9. modmaki

modmaki Formula 3

Sep 11, 2006
    Michigan,USA
    Full Name:
    Mo Makki
    thanks issac...i like the dino with the pontiac in the backround thats painted on the builiding....whats that cars name solstice........

10. dbk

dbk Formula Junior

Sep 21, 2005
    SE Mich
    I wish I had been in touch with the organizer. If they attempt it next year, I'm always good to dig up at least a dozen cars on short notice.

11. 348_Spiderman

348_Spiderman Formula 3

Feb 16, 2004
    Cumming, GA
    Full Name:
    Mike
    Also known as "I don't sell as well as my sibling: The more expensive Saturn Sky"
    Also known as "There weren't enough of me to go around when I launched because of the hype, and now there is 5 months inventory, go figure"

12. chris marsh

chris marsh F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 30, 2005
    Detroit
    Full Name:
    Chris Marsh

The mentality of the American Public "If it costs more; it has to be better"

13. don_xvi

don_xvi F1 Rookie

Nov 1, 2003
    Outside Detroit
    Full Name:
    Don the 16th
    Looking better probably helps, too.

14. modmaki

modmaki Formula 3

Sep 11, 2006
    Michigan,USA
    Full Name:
    Mo Makki
    bassicaly its the same car.why would you make twin cars...GM get right....

15. marvin t

marvin t Rookie

May 27, 2007
    Bloomfield Hills, MI
    Full Name:
    Marvin Towns
    Well fellas, from the first time I joined this forum up until now -- man what a ride!!! I'd like to thank you all especially Mo and Scott for supporting the first Detroit Festival of Speed and Style!

This event was no small undertaking especially with the limited amount of time that we had to plan it.

I'm sure that you all know by now that the Saturday tour and trip around the Granp Prx race track went over really well, and Sunday was the perfect weather day for a show that exceeded my expectations on many levels.

Downtown Detroit and Campus Martius looked great and the crowds were well behaved and respectful of our exhibitors.

As with any show there are many things that we'd like to improve on for next year but I say--we have one Hell of a start!!!

I like to extend the invitation now to you all to be a part of the event for 2008, just think of what we can do with a little bit of planning!

Mo and Scott "represented" well and did you all proud!

Everyone knows how to get in touch with me so let's stay in touch!!! Let's have Super Cars represented well next year!

Thanks guy's!

Marvin

16. marvin t

marvin t Rookie

May 27, 2007
    Bloomfield Hills, MI
    Full Name:
    Marvin Towns
    dbk
    Karting
    Not Subscribed Join Date: Sep 2005
    Full Name: D.M.B

I wish I had been in touch with the organizer. If they attempt it next year, I'm always good to dig up at least a dozen cars on short notice.

######

I'd like to take you up on that offer!!!

Marvin

17. modmaki

modmaki Formula 3

Sep 11, 2006
    Michigan,USA
    Full Name:
    Mo Makki
    thanks marvin i had a great time and looking forward for next year...campus martius never looked so good...and next time don't invite the GT40 so i can win first place....MO