For Sale - 2007 BMW 328xi Wagon. Manual trans. | FerrariChat

For Sale 2007 BMW 328xi Wagon. Manual trans.

Discussion in 'Other Cars' started by INTMD8, Nov 20, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. INTMD8

INTMD8 F1 Veteran
    Owner

Jun 10, 2007
    Lake Villa IL
    2007 BMW 328xi. 189,500 miles.

I saw this car on bringatrailer in May of 2016 and noticed it was local. Ended up buying it and using it as my daily driver for the past 3 years.

Bit of a rare spec being a manual trans wagon. Also has manual seats and (what I prefer) no navigation/idrive.

85 mile a day (total) commute put on a bunch of miles and the Chicago winters have started to corrode the rear "Y" brace and various parts like fasteners and rear subframe. Other than the Y brace it is still overall very solid, just wanted to put a ton of pictures up so you knew exactly what you are getting.

Clear title in hand.

Included are the stock wheels with snow tires and also a set of winter mats.

It gets full synthetic oil changes every 5k miles. Runs and drives absolutely perfect. I've attached 2 videos.

The car has had the following work within the last year performed by Daubs garage in Richmond Il.

Resealed valve cover, oil filter housing and oil pan. Front and rear brake pads. New starter,alternator and spark plugs. 3 of the tires have about 15k miles on them. The right rear tire has a few hundred miles on it as I picked up a nail and had to replace it.

Needs- I would replace the rear "Y" brace at some point in time. (it's a bolt on part). Hood struts died right as I opened the hood to take these photo's of course. The windshield has a few chips but not in the line of sight (just want you to know).
    Otherwise it is good to go.

Has OEM 2009 headlights with "angel eyes". The original wood interior trim was replaced with oem aluminum.

Has a bluetooth interface for streaming music.

The body has all original paint and is very straight.

$6500

Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. dustman

dustman F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Jun 12, 2007
    Nice car!

also, winner most photos award.

nicholasn and tantumaude like this.
  3. INTMD8

INTMD8 F1 Veteran
    Owner

Jun 10, 2007
    Lake Villa IL
    Haha, thank you.

Everyone asks for more photos so I tried my best.

nicholasn and tantumaude like this.
  4. PaulC

PaulC Formula 3

Feb 11, 2003
    San Antonio, TX
    Full Name:
    Paul
  5. INTMD8

INTMD8 F1 Veteran
    Owner

Jun 10, 2007
    Lake Villa IL