For Sale - 2007 11k/98k mile Maserati Quattroporte GT | FerrariChat

For Sale 2007 11k/98k mile Maserati Quattroporte GT

Discussion in 'Other Cars' started by sevminasyan, Jun 7, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. sevminasyan

sevminasyan Formula 3

Jun 24, 2008
    Glendale, CA
    Full Name:
    Steve
    Good evening Masi lovers

I have recently acquired this Blk/Blk ZF automatic Qp as a repo that was missing the complete drivetrain. Can't assume what happened but I assume engine gave out, removed for repair, cost was not feasible, stopped making payment, picked up from the shop by the bank. It came to me from Oklahoma with 98k on the odometer

I had bought a parts car with 11k miles few years back to keep my wife's QP out of the dealer parts department. So, it was match made in heaven. Got the repo. Masi, checked to make sure no priors and meticulously cleaned and installed the trivetrain. 11k mile engine mounts, new trans mount, all new fluids, new A/C seals, A/C charged, CA smogged and registered, alignment done, 11k mile 02 sensors and all engine and trans components, new few coolant hoses, has K40 radar, Borla mufflers, new battery, replaced LR and RF window regulators, gunmetal grey 20" wheels in need of refurbishment if mint is required with decent tires, brakes are at 80%, new front shock lower bushings and with few sticky button on the inside. Overall is very decent shape and everything works on the car. Price? I can entertain offers above 15K. Would like to get 18K as original 11k miles cars fetch above 20k. I have gone over everything on this car and would not mind driving it across country. You can tell the difference in the 11k mile driveline as my wife's car has 125k miles which I currently drive every day to work and back.

Thank you
    Steve
    818-621-4593

Attached Files:

Texas Forever likes this.