2005 Honda S2000 | 17,950 miles | One-Owner | FerrariChat

2005 Honda S2000 | 17,950 miles | One-Owner

Discussion in 'Cars' started by Sterling Sackey, Dec 6, 2016.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Sterling Sackey

Sterling Sackey Formula 3
    Sponsor

#1 Sterling Sackey, Dec 6, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Full photoset: https://www.flickr.com/photos/sterlingsackey/albums/72157677411939366/with/30659227703/

Underbody photos: Coming soon in a post below.

Details:

A one-owner from new, 17,950 mile 2005 Honda S2000 finished in New Formula Red over Black. This car was purchased new by a Doctor as a gift for his wife in 2005. They bought the car from Bellevue Honda in Nebraska, and it lived there until we acquired it this month. It is 100% unmodified down to the original radio.

The updated "AP2" generation S2000 debuted in 2004 and was the ultimate refinement of the original S2000 formula. S2000 fans consider the '04/'05 cars to be the most desirable of the breed, including the improved suspension geometry and increased engine torque that came with the AP2 cars, but excluding the drive-by-wire and stability control system that the later cars were saddled with.

17,950 miles. VIN: JHMAP21485S000934. Location: Orange, CA.

Zero accidents. All VIN tags are in place. 100% clean Carfax confirming one-owner. 100% clean, free & clear title.

My daily driver is a 2009 Honda S2000 I purchased new, and I can confirm this one drives as a new S2000 would!

Flaws:

The original owner had the front bumper professionally repainted in 2005 due to his wife grazing a parking block. Unnecessary, but they were perfectionists and wanted it to be perfect. The bumper's paint is a 100% perfect match, you'd never know if not told. There are few nicks around the car that have been poorly touched up, not particularly noticeable unless inspecting the car closely. The interior seat bolsters are not as-new, but I'd give them 9/10 as compared to most S2000s.

The wheels have zero curb rash whatsoever, the car has nearly no stone chips whatsoever (indicating it was not driven in winter), the soft-top is in as-new condition, everything works, etc.

Overall, this S2000 is a 9.5/10 compared to the majority of S2000s I see & inspect, super low-miles cars included.

Maintenance Information:

The car was serviced regularly and on-schedule at Bellevue Honda, as shown by service records.

Needed items: Nothing. These have a timing chain, so no worries on belts. New owner could do a fluid flush if desired, and change tires if desired. The original tires have tread and the rubber looks fresh (no cracking whatsoever).

Car comes with the following:

- All original owner's manuals & ancillaries.
    - Bellevue Honda folder w/ all original in-transit paperwork, financing paperwork, delivery paperwork, etc.
    - Maintenance records and service inspections from Bellevue Honda (doesn't cover every service in the car's lifetime, but most are included).
    - Original included Honda tonneau cover.

Price: $26,995 OBO.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. SupercarGuru

SupercarGuru F1 Rookie
    Sponsor

Dec 14, 2003
    Fl
    Full Name:
    John Temerian
  3. Sterling Sackey