2004 Maserati Spyder | FerrariChat

2004 Maserati Spyder

Discussion in 'Other Cars' started by SergSalz, Jun 12, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. SergSalz

SergSalz Rookie

Jan 11, 2016
    #1 SergSalz, Jun 12, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Rare factory color, 56,200 miles, NEW CLUTCH (at 56,100) and NEW SOFT TOP. CD player, heated power seats, F1 transmission, factory upgraded stereo (Auditorium 200), air blows cold. Trickle charger & license plate frame included. Please inspect in person or by inspection so that you can evaluate the overall condition of the vehicle, including minor paint chips, normal wear and tear in the interior, window tint & other minor issues. I have owned the car almost 6 years, and I have replaced both fuel pumps, new tethers on soft top, passenger window regulator & repaired driver's side regulator, replaced A/C control unit. Car was maintained at Wynn/Pensky Maserati (now Towbin Maserati) and Italy Service. Nevada title clean, Carfax clean. Engine, F1 transmission, and air/heat/convertible top/stereo all work properly. Tires about 3 years old, less than half worn. Please contact me through email if you have questions, would like a complete set of photos, would like the VIN and/or would like to see/inspect the car.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. SoIllFerrari

SoIllFerrari Formula Junior
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Aug 16, 2005
    IL
    Full Name:
    CD
  3. TheMayor

TheMayor Nine Time F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Feb 11, 2008
    Vegas baby
    I had one of these for 14 years. I really liked it. Very beautiful and wonderful comfortable interior.

Replacing the tether straps in the top is expensive. Mine also was serviced at Penske -- good operation.

GLWS!

4. LorenzoR

LorenzoR F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

I had 2 of these, a F1 and a manual. They are great cars and a big bang for your buc. The is one beautifull car. GLWS

5. SergSalz

SergSalz Rookie

Jan 11, 2016
    I see similar cars, even some with less miles, for cheaper. Of course, replacing the clutch is 5-6K, and given the age, the convertible top often needs work, and other items, like throw bearings or fuel pumps might need attention. But this car shouldn't need much, other than basic maintenance, for a long time. It has been a pleasure to drive, and is still a head turner.

6. LorenzoR

LorenzoR F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Email sent

7. clonmeliw

clonmeliw Karting

Aug 27, 2016
    Tulsa, OK
    Full Name:
    Jeff Fischer
    Could you please forward me the photos, VIN, and any other available information?

Many thanks - Jeff

[email protected]

8. RareAir23

RareAir23 Formula Junior

May 19, 2005
    Scottsdale, AZ
    Full Name:
    Ryan
    Awesome color!

9. Texas Forever

Texas Forever Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Apr 28, 2003
    Texas!
    #9 Texas Forever, Jun 13, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  10. Miatafanatic77

BANNED

Jun 8, 2017
    USA, Florida
    Full Name:
    Andrew
    So thats where I left my Maserati?? LOL......

Id have to go with the flat black with that hot red interior.

I cant help but sing.......

My Maserati does 185.........
    I lost my licence now I dont drive.......