Sold - 2002 360 Spider, Rosso Corsa over Tan, F1, 28.5k miles | FerrariChat

Sold 2002 360 Spider, Rosso Corsa over Tan, F1, 28.5k miles

Discussion in 'Ferraris' started by turnbuwf, Apr 23, 2018.

Tags:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. turnbuwf

turnbuwf Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 29, 2013
    East Texas
    Full Name:
    Bill
    It's time to move up and I'm selling my gorgeous 2002 360 Spider. She is Rosso Corsa over tan, with an F1 gearbox and 28.5k miles. She'd done 9,600 miles when I bought her in March 2013, and I believe I am the 5th owner. Comes with:

Challenge rear grill
    Daytona style electric seats with red inserts (in perfect condition)
    Scuderia shields
    Tubi exhaust
    Red calipers
    New leather dash with red stitching
    New soft top
    Factory toolkit, manuals and battery maintainer
    2 keys, 2 black fobs and one red fob
    Very loud Kenwood stereo with subwoofer, sat nav and bluetooth connectivity
    Factory car cover and seat covers
    Service records
    Lots of life left on the tires and brake pads

Since 2014 service has been regularly done by Mark at Sphere Motorsports in Houston.
    The clutch was reported as 32% worn in March 2016, and 35% worn in May 2017.
    The F1 pump was replaced in 2014. The VIN number is ZFFYT53A920127183, clean with no accidents.
    You can see from the miles that this car gets driven (mostly very gently I have to say), and a perfectionist would probably want to repaint the front bumper.

I'm asking $78,000. The car is located in Montgomery, an hours drive north of Houston.

Please eMail me at [email protected] if interested Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login