For Sale - 2001 Harley-Davidson FXDWG2 CVO "Switchblade"- 710 miles | FerrariChat

For Sale 2001 Harley-Davidson FXDWG2 CVO "Switchblade"- 710 miles

Discussion in 'Other Cars' started by sixcarbs, May 10, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. sixcarbs

sixcarbs F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 19, 2004
    SF
    I am offering for sale my 2001 FXDWG2 CVO "Switchblade." It has only 710 miles.

With it comes:
    2 alarm fobs
    Fully sealed box “Harley Davidson Factory Security System Operators Guide”
    Fully sealed Harley Davidson Welcome to the Family Package box with a CD and owners manual.
    Pair of Harley leather gloves.
    Harley "Switchblade" Bike Cover
    Original Bill of Sale

The bike is 100% original. Never damaged, never down. It is in showroom condition.

It just had the battery replaced at the authorized Harley dealership. Dealer also drained fuel, rebuilt carb, and bled rear brakes. Everything is in running order now.

I think it is one of the best looking motorcycles Harley ever produced. I believe they made a little over 1400 of them.

If you want one, this is the one to buy. I am the original owner. It is located in California and has a clear California title.

Asking $16,000 o.b.o.

Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. sixcarbs

sixcarbs F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 19, 2004
    SF
    Price reduced, $14,500 or best offer.

I think the MSRP was around $28,000.

Great deal for the best looking bike Harley ever made. :)

3. sixcarbs

sixcarbs F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 19, 2004
    SF
    Down to $13,000 now.

I dare you to find a better looking Harley for this price and in this condition.

4. White rock

White rock Karting

Oct 23, 2013
    White Rock BC
    where is CA is it. thanks

5. sixcarbs

sixcarbs F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 19, 2004
    SF
    It's in Milpitas, CA. It's closest to San Jose airport but easily accessible from Oakland or San Francisco International.

6. sixcarbs

sixcarbs F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 19, 2004
    SF
    Bike is sold. Going to Indiana.