Taken Off Market - 2000 550 Maranello | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Taken Off Market 2000 550 Maranello

Discussion in 'Ferraris' started by Tiph206, Oct 11, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. stan996turbo

stan996turbo Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 11, 2004
    Philadelphia
    Full Name:
    Stan
  2. Shachar Tauber

Dec 29, 2018
    Southwest Missouri
    Full Name:
    Shachar Tauber
    I have full respect for your decision although I am crestfallen your car is a true beauty.
    When I saw your post I resorted to taking my Dogleg 7 Aston Vantage V12S for a chilly but wonderful cruise
    They would have been great 12 cylinder stablemates

3. Il Tifoso

Il Tifoso Formula 3
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Oct 22, 2013
    SF Bay Area, CA
    Full Name:
    Ruben
    Smart move... I have the exact same spec as yours but in Rosso Fiorano and will never sell mine. These are very special cars, especially when spec’d out in this fashion. Keep enjoying in good health!

Ruben

4. simchanova

simchanova Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

May 3, 2010
    Philadelphia
    Full Name:
    Stuart
  5. simchanova

simchanova Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

May 3, 2010
    Philadelphia
    Full Name:
    Stuart
    ...with fine advice from the likes of toggie and others plus a lot of research I was able to procure this guy above...one owner(owned by the owner of Mercedes of Monterey),serviced out the wazoo...bought in 2010...took it to FCA NATIONAL in New Jersey and promptly and easily received platinum...I’ve driven it a bit so now I have the standard stickies,chips in front bumper(not really noticeable in this color),and some clear coat peeling in one of the wheels...took it on a Ferrari rally last weekend where it was an extreme hit with all and there was an 812,tr,lambo,etc...while one could obtain a gated shifter up to and including the 612’s it still is unique...just as “modern” now as ever...hints of a 275gtb and Daytona...pulls like a freight train..super comfortable...classic and timeless gt...they made quite a few...for me cars are not an “investment” but one needs to “hedge” your bets as this is a very expensive passion...it’s about “cost of ownership” with ANY car and the 550 is one of the ultimate and gorgeous inexpensive Ferrari’s to own in this context ...

toggie, Vance4re and Il Tifoso like this.
  6. stan996turbo

stan996turbo Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 11, 2004
    Philadelphia
    Full Name:
    Stan
    Gorgeous. Congratulations

simchanova likes this.