2000 360 6 speed coupe? | FerrariChat

2000 360 6 speed coupe?

Discussion in '360/430' started by Murph, Mar 27, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Murph

Murph Formula 3

Apr 26, 2004
    SoCal
    Full Name:
    Kevin
    Hi,

I have had my 2000 360 for quite a few years now and am thinking about getting something else… not sure what yet.
    Looking across the internet it is kinda of hard to get an idea of the value.

It's Titanium 6 speed stick with burgundy interior.
    I have driven it quite a bit, really enjoy driving it.
    It has 37,000 miles and needs a service.
    Not a prefect car a few scratches from use but still looks pretty sharp.
    Only addition is a Tubi exhaust on it.

Any help would be appreciated.

thanks,
    Murph

2. Kevin Rev'n

Kevin Rev'n Two Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Nov 29, 2009
    Honolulu
    Full Name:
    Kevin
    #2 Kevin Rev'n, Mar 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    I cant find the thread where I put this but here is a recent (within last month) snapshot of asking prices around the internet for Gated Manual Modenas.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

3. bmw tuning

bmw tuning Karting

Apr 27, 2012
    Portland OR
    Full Name:
    Donny
    with the miles and needing a service, plus the interior color I would say a low 60s car if everything else is good to go but the service.

4. Kevin Rev'n

Kevin Rev'n Two Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Nov 29, 2009
    Honolulu
    Full Name:
    Kevin
    Titanium was my first color choice by a long shot and I could live with burgundy too. If the dash is black I don't think you have to discount the color one bit.
    I say spiff it up and get it serviced from a reputable place and price it cheaper than the ones I listed. I would start less than any other gated manual I listed for an asking price. Thats if you want a quick sale. Lets see your machine! Post it up.

The last remaining gated manual mid engine Ferraris are becoming quite rare. Try to find one. I think I found them all, Marshall Goldman doesn't have the car listed on their site anymore so with yours there are 7 in the US that I could find. You didn't say when the last belt service was. Is that what it needs? If you have records for the services you did under your stewardship that's also positive.