2.7 355 headers with heat shields removed | Page 2 | FerrariChat

2.7 355 headers with heat shields removed

Discussion in '348/355' started by INTMD8, Nov 14, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. jimmym

jimmym Formula 3

Sep 30, 2008
    Northeast U.S.
    Full Name:
    Jim
    Have them ,
    Have them made in 321s/s. It is used on turbo applications. Check out the Burns stainless site. It describes the different s/s and their properties. I would still contact GP and find out what they are offering. Zack did a great job on mine or contact Hytech who built Ernie's 348 headers and looked great as well.

2. PaulK

PaulK F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 24, 2004
    Michigan
    Full Name:
    Paul
    Thanks Jimmy, I am going to add them to the list of people to contact when this project comes up.

3. jimmym

jimmym Formula 3

Sep 30, 2008
    Northeast U.S.
    Full Name:
    Jim
    Your welcome. Before I had my headers built. I had contacted a few header companies. Kook's, SPD exhaust, Build and Tune, and Hytech. If I remember correctly of these companies, the prices started at $4500 up to $9500 for 321 s/s.

One company that I didn't know about at the time was Pro fab. They build headers for nascar. They built a set for Kurt Busch's Pantera on Fast and Loud. I don't have any idea how much they would cost, but their product looks nice. Again, if I couldn't get the companies to reuse the OEM shields, I would use either Turbo Source shields, design engineering form-a-shield, or Header shield. It looks similar to what comes on a set of Tubi's.